4.2.8

Ms

Ms.Kim
Tell me when you reach alright!
I'll bring you through the back since
the front is filled with countless
number of fans

Sohee
yeah! sure!
thank you!
i'll be reaching in about five minutes
or so

Ms.Kim
okay then
i'll come out to pick you up now

I keep my phone away as the driver pulls up to the roundabout to drop me off where Ms.Kim had instructed him to.

"Thank you, sir!" I thank before getting out of the car.

I close the door behind me before walking over to where Ms.Kim said to meet.

'Second door on the far right of the stadium.'

I began to pat down my skirt as I walked, making sure the pleats I had quickly ironed before were straight. As though the world choose violence at that moment, a great gust of wind blew, making me hold down my skirt as I continued to walk; thank god I was wearing stockings underneath, or else call be Sohee Marilyn.

I held onto my jacket as I began to fight against the wind to get to where I needed to be. When I finally did reach, Ms.Kim invited me into the warmer environment of the indoor stadium.

"The boys are behind getting ready. Come on!" Ms.Kim ushered as she brought me backstage.

There were people running in and out of the back area as I gave them a small bow. I couldn't help but notice the eleven mics that a woman was arranging, all labelled with the members' names. I was going to miss producing for these many members.

Ms.Kim pulled me along as we got closer to the dressing room. She gave it a small knock before entering, and may I say that it was definitely bigger than the one at Kingdom (screw you mnet).

"Look who's arrived!" Ms.Kim announced and the boys from wherever they were turned their heads.

They were all dressed in their blue and white outfits. Some of them had done their makeup, some getting their done. (Some were passed out on the couch, one of which is Sunwoo, but with their schedule that's probably normal).

"Sohee! You're here!" Eric jumped up from his seat, standing up to give a small hug.

"Of course, I'm here! It's your last day of TheB Zone! I wouldn't miss it for anything else," I replied, hugging the boy back.

"Sohee," a voice said beside me and I see Jacob. "How have you been doing?"

"I've been alright actually. I just moved into my new apartment and recently finished unpacking everything. Do you want to see the house?" I asked and Jacob nodded.

I take out my phone to show it to him. Eric, Haknyeon, Kevin and Chanhee joined in too.

"WOAH!"

"WOAH!"

"UWAH!"

"👁👄👁"

"ITS SO PRETTY!"

"It look really modern but at the same time, there's the sense of nature too!" Chanhee critiques and I nod.

"Yeah! Raeyeon and Ren help me to set everything up too!" I shared and Chanhee continues to nod.

Before anybody else could say anything, there was a loud knock on the door.

"The audience are starting to enter. Showtime in 30minutes!" a staff member announces before running off again.

"I should go... take my seat before it gets too crowded. Hwaiting! Y'all can do this! Last one!" I encourage, fists shaking in the air.

"We'll do our best!" Hyunjae thanks.

"Y'all always do. Don't worry about it. Have fun!" I add and their smile widens.

I quickly leave the dressing room and head up to the seats, taking a seat at the side section of the stadium.