4.2.3

Buzz

Buzz. Buzz.

Bobby-hyung
Sunwoo-yah! Would you like to see my kid?

I had to read that twice before answering. It's been a while since Bobby had pulled a Chen and suddenly announced his marriage and his newborn child - Haha suck on that Dispatch.

Sunwoo
I don't think I have anything today...
Maybe I'll go over in the afternoon

Bobby-hyung
Sure, sure.
Not like the kid's going anywhere
anytime soon
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sunwoo
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'll see you then.

Bobby-hyung
I'll send you the address.

I placed my phone back down on my side table as I sat up from my bed. I look around the room to see Kevin still sleeping in, Jacob beside him.

'I should probably go get ready then,' I thought as I stepped one foot then the other onto the floor.

I picked up my towel from the rack, and with some comfortable clothes in hand, I carried it over to the bathroom. Chanhee was getting out and immediately, I was hit in the face a flush of hot air.

I was about to whine at Chanhee, but I didn't have the energy to verbally say it out. I simply give him the roll of eyes as I hopped into the shower. I quickly showered and headed back into my room to do my facial and take the vitamins on my desk. I reached over and opened the bottle, pouring a couple on my hand before swallowing them.

Next, accessories. I headed to my wardrobe and opened it to find my jewellery box full of necklaces, earrings and rings. I rummaged through the silver to find that one pair of earring - my favourite pair of earrings - but to no avail, it's not there.

'Argh! Where is it?' I thought as I re-looked through my jewellery box.

I let out a huff as I turned to my vanity instead and there it was, placed in a bundle near the mirror. I let out a sigh of relief, thankful that I didn't lose it. I walked over hurriedly and picked it up for another piece of jewellery to reflect the light above me into my eyes. My eyes fell into a squint as I covered my eyes with my hand. I moved closer to it to uncover whatever it was and there, I found Sohee's necklace. I held it in my hand, the charm at the end in my palm.

It's been two weeks or so ever since Sohee and I fought. The memory of it makes me tear up as I grip the necklace in my hand tightly. I bend over the vanity table, head hung as I try to keep my tears in and steady my breathing.

There's so many things I want to take back from that day. But I don't know how to phrase it. Clearly, Sohee and my relationship have been slightly wonky - with our multiple fights - but there's a part that still wants to be there with her.

Hyunjoon said it was the usual raging hormones that haven't died down after adulting. I scoffed.

"Hey," I hear from behind me, as I turn around with a start. "Where're you going?" Kevin asks, rubbing his eyes as he twists up from his bed.