4.2.1

I was heading back to the studio when I bumped into Sungmin coming out of the men's room

"Aren't you supposed to be in the studio?" I asked.

"I had to go to the bathroom?" Sungmin replied.

And suddenly there was this sudden panic.

"Wait, so you left my laptop in the studio with Sunwoo there?" I asked, voice hurried.

"Yeah, why. It's not like he's going to-"

Before Sungmin can finish, I am sprinting off down the hallway to the studio. I open the door to the studio and that's when I see it. Sunwoo, in front of my laptop, with the contract displayed on it.

"You're leaving?" he asks, voice stern.

He wasn't even looking at me and I was already nervous and scared. I gulped hard. I hear footsteps rushing behind me that can only belong to Sungmin.

"Sungmin, wait outside," I instruct and Sungmin complies quietly.

I close the door behind me, hearing the loud buzz of the door as it locked behind me.

"Sunwoo-" I start but get immediately cut off.

"Don't 'Sunwoo' me. You're leaving? And you didn't even care to tell me?" he asked, betrayal in his voice.

He turns towards me, eyes dark, expression stiff with rage.

"No, it's not like that," I deny. "Nothing's been confirmed yet-"

"It looks confirmed enough," he cuts me off. "Your whole contract is filled up fully, they even offered you a place on the other side of Gangnam," he says, staring back at the laptop screen. "and this group, P1H. Is this where you go to everytime you tell me you have 'stuff' to do?" he asks and I'm silent. "I assume they were also the ones that got you the red and white roses for your birthday," he ends off.

"You were there when I came back," I spoke, letting out a sigh.

"Of course I was there. You knew it! You opened your door again because you knew I was around!" Sunwoo shouts from across the studio.

I flinch at the volume. I've never ever heard Sunwoo shout this loud before, anger and betrayal dripping from each word like it could flood the room.

"How long have you been producing for them?" he asks.

"Since last October," I say.

"Do any of the other members know?" Sunwoo asks again.

I apparently take too long because he's walking up to me as he towers. Sunwoo gets scary when he's like this. Rage filled, voice low and towering.

"Yes," I answer simply.

"Who," he asks more like a statement.

I chew my bottom lip, debating whether to tell him. Would he get mad at them for not telling him? There's probably a high chance but then again-