Cheater

Flora's POV.

Where is Gilbert? I've been looking for him everywhere. 

"Have you seen Gilbert?" I ask Diana as I walk into the hallway. 

"The last time I saw him was in the library, so you should look there."

I thank her, and walk over to the library, opening the door only for me to hear Gilbert's and Josie Pye's voice. 

I walk over to them, and my eyes meet the sight of Josie Pye's lips on Gilbert's. My heart drops. My eyes blur with tears as I see their lips attached.

"What's going on?" I say, my voice breaking. 

Josie Pye turns to me, grins and walks away, but not before bumping her shoulder into mine on her way out. 

After she leaves I turn to Gilbert, wiping my tears away. "What was that, Gilbert?"

"Flora, it's not what is looks like. She kissed me but-." He says, looking worried. 

"But what? What's your excuse, Gilbert?" I wait for him to say something, but he just stares at me. Speechless. I turn around, exiting the library and slamming the door behind me

Cheater.

I walk into the living room and look for Diana. When I find her I walk to her and sit down next to her on the sofa, tears still running down my face

"He cheated on me." I say to Diana. "Gilbert cheated on me with Josie Pye."

Diana looks at me confused and say "But he told me that-"

"He told me that too but I don't believe him. Not after what I saw in the library." 

Gilbert walks into view, slight sorrow and panic written on his features. He looks around, his eyes meet mine. He starts walking to me but I stand up. He stops on his tracks. "Don't." Is all I say.

I need space.

Walking up the stairs, I feel sobs escape my mouth. Sobs too quiet to be heard by anyone else. I enter my bedroom, sit on my bed and let my tears run freely. No wiping them away, no hiding my cries.

I hear the door open. "Go away Gilbert!" I cry out.  

The door closes but there's still someone in the room. I hear the footsteps come closer to me so I sit up and wipe my eyes to see who it is. 

"Are you doing okay, Flora?" Billy asks, looking worried.

"Oh, Billy. Yeah I'm fine, just a lot going on."

He sits down right next to me, puts his arm around me and says "You know you can always talk to me about anything, right?"

"Yeah Billy, I know. Just- Gilbert he... I didn't think he would actually do something like this, but... he cheated."

"Oh Flora, I'm so sorry. You're too good for him. Are you going to... break up with him?"."

"I don't know. I don't think I should do that. I love him and I thought he loved be, but- We were perfect for each other at one point."

He puts his fingers under my chin and moves my head so I'm looking up at him, "Flora, are you sure? He did just cheat on you."

"I don't know anymore, It's a hard decision to make."

Right after I say that, he pulls my face near his about to close the distance between us. I slowly back away, but his mouth touches mine. I immediately shove him away and...

I slap him. I actually slap him across his face.

I stand up, feeling my face heat up with rage.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him. I stand up from the bed and back away from him. "Billy, I have a boyfriend."

He silently stands up from the bed as well. Guilt runs over his face, but I don't feel bad.

"Billy, please leave." I tell him, not daring to make eye contact. 

Billy stands up and says "Are you sure, Flora?" 

"Yes Billy, please leave. Get out."

He nods. "I'm sorry." He walks out the door looking like guilt ate him alive. 

I can't believe he kissed me.
I stand up and look in the mirror, my tear stained face making my eyes red and puffy. I look like a single mother of six kids, who hasn't slept in five years. 

I open the door and walk downstairs, seeing that most of the guests have left.

I say goodbye to Diana and Minnie May, and the Cuthberts as well. 

After they leave Gilbert comes up to me and says. "I'm staying the night, so you're not getting rid of me that easily." 

"Gilbert, I don't really want you to spend the night, I'm still mad at you." I say very annoyed. 

"Come on Flora, you know I didn't do it." He says sounding a little hurt. 

I take his arm in my hand and take him to the library, I make him sit down on one of the chairs. 

"Gilbert I told you, I don't know if I believe you. I did walk in on you two kissing." 

"I told you, she kissed me. I didn't want her to kiss me and I didn't kiss her back." After he says that, he stands up and pulls me to him. 

"Gilbert..." I say in a whisper. 

"Say it, Flora. Say you believe me" He says in a deep, low voice. 

I look up into his eyes and say "I believe you Gilbert." 

He puts his hand around my neck, pulls me closer and puts his lips on mine. "Say it again." He says into my mouth.

I pull away, catching my breath. "I belive you." And I'm pulled back onto his lips

I push him back so he clashes into the chair and falls onto it. 

I pull away from his lips, get on my knees while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. 

"Flora, what are you doing?" He says in a low voice. 

I look at him, smirk and say "You'll see."

I put my hands on his thighs and move my hands up to his groin. 

As I unbutton the buttons on his pants, he lets out a small moan. 

"I don't want you to be quiet. Be loud."

I take his pants down and his dick pops out, I gasp and say "I always forget how big you are." 

I take his dick into my hands and start to thrust up and down slowly, he moans a little louder then earlier, but I still want him to be louder. "Be louder, Gilbert."

I start licking the tip of his dick, not wanting to go too fast, but also not wanting to go too slow.

"Oh, Flora please, put it in your mouth." He says in between moans. 

I refuse, only to tease him more.