1. Anti

I stood there staring at him and I started to get pissed. I watched as Willford jumped behind him, wrapping his arms around his neck. I growled as the smile on his face grew as Wilford buried his head in his neck.

'Why does he get to be happy? Why does that asshole get someone like Wilford by his side?'

"Anti?" I looked over to see Henrick looking back at me with worry in his eyes. "Maybe we should go?"

"You can. I have something I have to do." I said, walking away from the group. It didn't take me long to get where I wanted to. I stood there staring off the bridge and I frowned. I grabbed the metal railing and just watched the river slam into the jagged rocks below.

'That asshole has everything. He doesn't even need to try. Mark accepted him. Wilford loves him. He's on top of all the egos and all he ever does is TALK his way out of shit.'

"Damn it, Dark!" I felt the metal railing come undone and I started to fall forward. My eyes slammed shut and an arm grabbed mine pulling me up and back to safety. I slowly opened my eyes to see a concerned smile and a very pink mustache. Shit... If he's here then...

"I do hope that you weren't planning on taking a dive." I looked over to see HIM standing there fixing the cuffs of his suit, not even bothering to look at me. "Just think about how that would effect Sean."

"Dark, hun, I wouldn't..." I jumped up, grabbing Wilford by the arm, and held my knife to his neck. "... piss him off."

"Let him go, Anti." I smiled wide showing my fangs and he sighed, dropping his arms to his side and glaring at me. "I said... LET. HIM. GO!"

"B͟i̛͢͠t͏e̸͠ ̧͢͏m͡e҉,͏ ̴̡B͜͡҉i̷t̡̕͏ch͝.̀" His eyes started to go black and I started to glitch, causing Wilford to wince at the movement of the knife. I let Will go, throwing my knife at Dark, only for him to reach out and catch the knife between two fingers. I watched as Will scrambled over behind Dark and looked between us two cautiously. Dark glanced back at him and his face softened. I frowned as the voices started to get loud.

'Why does he get everything? Why is he so happy? He's a fucking dark side too. He's Mark's literal opposite. WHY DOES THAT ASSHOLE GET EVERYTHING?!'

"Anti?" Wilford's eyes went wide as my glitching got worse. I was practically non-existent at this point. I smiled widely with obvious insanity and just stood there, swaying. Dark looked over at me and frowned. I won't let you. I won't let you leave. Not until I beat you. Not until I win. Not until I show everyone I am JUST AS STRONG. Then everyone will see... Everyone will see I am no different than him.

I launched myself forward with inhuman speed. I reached out, grabbing Dark by the head, and whipped myself up, wrapping my legs around his neck. I saw Will's eyes go wide as I smiled, and forced my body down and under, causing Dark to slam into the ground.

"Dark?"

" SH̛̀Ų̛͏T̴͏̨ ̸U̵P͢͞͠ ̸̀͝W̷I̴͠L͟L͞!͘ " I growled, causing Will to glare at me. I gripped Dark's head, pulling it as hard as I could. I heard Dark growl and suddenly I was in the air, coughing up blood. I glanced down to see a large black spike in my stomach and I rolled my eyes. I glitched out and reappeared on my knees on the ground. Dark looked at me with this neutral expression. It pissed me off. I pushed myself up off the ground ignoring the pain and glared at Dark.

"You do this every time you see me." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Why? What is your problem with me?"

" J̷̕͝us͟͏t̶̷̀ ͠s͏h̴͝͝u̢ţ̸͞ ͏̛u̢͘͡p̢.͢͞ " I cracked my neck and watched as my hand erupted in green fire. Dark just sighed and rubbed his neck in annoyance. I threw my arm out in front of me and watched as a barrage of knives flew through the air right towards them. Dark's eyes went wide as he glanced back at Will and growled. He took a step forward and suddenly this pool of black shadowy ink erupt around him. He held his hand out, summoning his walking stick, and held it up into the air. I couldn't hold back the slight fear that ripped through me as he brought the cane down, causing this tsunami of ink to rush forward, washing the knives away. He flicked his wrist and spikes shot out of the now frozen wave, cutting my entire body and making me cry out.

"You obsession with beating me is one thing. BUT IF YOU EVER HURT WILFORD I WILL KILL YOU!" I just stared up at the sky and laughed. Here I was once again on my back in the dirt, after getting my ass kicked by Dark. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"F̢̀uc̷̢k̷ ́͟͡y͘͢͝o̵̡͢u͜.́͟" I coughed out as I staggered to my feet, flipping him off. I couldn't care less about what happens to Willford. "I͞͝'̸̧̀m̷̛ ̡n̶̕o̢͢t҉҉ ̡͠d͡o͜͢͡w̷̡͡n̸ ̨͜y͘è̢t̴͢."