19. Anti

I pushed past them and sighed melting into the smells around me. I know everyone hates the smell of a hospital but... Henrik is a doctor. And I am insane so... It makes me happy, because I think of him.

I walked up to this lady and tapped on her desk waiting impatiently for her to look over. When she did her eyes went wide.

"I̶'̵m̶ ̴l̷-̴l̸o̶o̸k̷i̶n̸g̴ ̴f̸o̸r̸ ̸H̸e̵n̷r̴i̴k̵.̶" She just stared at my neck ignoring what I said so I slammed my hand down making her jump.

"Anti?" I narrowed my eyes and she started to shake. "When you work with Dr. Iplier and Dr. Schneeplestien you learn everything you can about the egos." I was about ready to rip her throat out if she didn't give me what I wanted. "That and I watch Jacksepticeye so..."

"I̵ ̴n̴-̸n̵e̷e̴d̶ ̵H̴-̷H̶e̶n̵r̶i̴k̷.̶" I groaned out as the pain flared up and she frowned.

"He should be in his office right now. He and Iplier just got out of surgery." I gave her this questioning look and she passed me a small building plan map. She pointed to a room and smiled. "That's his office." I was gone before she even finished. I maneuvered myself around careful not to touch anyone. I didn't what to deal with anything, right now. I just needed...

"H̷e̶n̵r̸i̷k̷.̸.̵.̶"I smiled wide seeing him through a window just sitting there at his desk. He had his head in his hands staring down so he didn't see me. Caleb paced around the room going off about something but I didn't care. Henrik... My doctor was right there. Right there in front of me

Go in. I turned to see Sam standing there and he smiled. He's back? How... Why? He looked over at the doctor with this smile as he put his hand on the door. Go in, Anti. Talk to him. I pushed the door open just enough to slip in. I didn't want to startle them. I wasn't exactly stable right now. I didn't what them to freak and set me off. Caleb had his back to me as Henrik just kept staring at the table.

"You know..." Caleb said as he leaned into the doctor. "I could help you to forget about him." I narrowed my eyes as he leaned in closer pulling Henrik's face up enough to meet his eyes and... And he... He... ANTI DON'T!

"H̵e̷l̴l̵o̶,̵ ̴b̷o̸y̸s̴.̴" Henrik's eyes went wide in fear as he pulled away from Caleb. Caleb froze up unable to move in the slightest. I just laughed. "S̴e̶e̸m̶s̴ ̵I̷.̷.̷.̷ ̷p̴o̸p̴p̷e̶d̵.̵.̷.̸ ̷i̴n̴ ̵a̸t̸ ̵t̶h̵e̵ ̸w̵r̴o̸n̵g̴ ̴t̷i̵m̴e̸.̴"

"Anti..." I just smiled as Henrik's face went white. Tears started to fall down my face before I could even stop them and Henrik jumped up. "It's not what it..."

"C̶a̵n̴ ̸i̴t̴,̷ ̷S̵c̶h̴n̸e̸e̷p̷.̴ ̷I̴ ̷d̴o̴n̵'̸t̷ ̶c̶a̸r̵e̶.̶" I put my hand behind my back summoning a knife as Sam grabbed my arm causing me to look over at him in shock. The others narrowed their eyes in confusion as I just stared at Sam.

Not him. He gripped tighter and I frowned. Never him.

"W̵h̶y̴ ̶n̵o̸t̸,̵ ̴S̸a̷m̵?̵" Henrik's eyes went wide and I sighed as Sam's eyes narrowed. "D̵r̶o̶p̶ ̴t̴h̶e̵ ̶y̸o̸u̷ ̴n̵e̴e̷d̸ ̸h̸i̶m̴ ̶s̷h̴i̸t̶.̵" I growled out as he finally let go of my hand letting it fall to my side showing I hat a knife. Caleb was the first to react... actually he was the only one to react. He ran out of the room before I could move and I frowned. Sam just moved himself over to Henrik as I followed him with my eyes.

You love him. I threw my knife at him and Henrik jumped back seeing it fly past his head. Sam just sighed as it fazed through him. Anti...

"I̴t̴'̶s̴ ̶y̶o̴u̶r̶ ̵f̷a̶u̶l̴t̷.̵ ̴A̸l̷l̸ ̸o̷f̴ ̵t̸h̶i̷s̵.̶.̷.̷" I growled feeling the insanity and rage rip through me and Henrik's eyes went wide. "I̸t̴'̵s̴ ̵a̷l̷l̸ ̵y̴o̸u̷r̷ ̶f̶a̵u̸l̷t̷.̶ ̷T̴h̸e̶ ̵c̴o̵n̵s̶t̴a̴n̴t̵ ̴b̸a̴d̵g̴e̴r̷i̸n̶g̶ ̵a̷n̶d̶ ̷p̵u̵s̶h̴i̷n̴g̴ ̸a̸n̶d̷ ̵s̶c̶r̷e̵a̵m̴i̸n̵g̵.̸.̴.̸ ̵N̸o̶w̷,̴ ̶t̴h̶i̸s̶.̷" I threw my arms out and Henrik flinched. I had forgotten he was even here. "I̶'̴m̴ ̸d̷o̵n̴e̵,̷ ̷S̷a̷m̸.̶" I held my hand out and watched as my knife flew back into my hand. I pointed it over at Henrik with a psychotic grin and laughed. "L̴e̷t̶'̸s̷ ̷s̵e̵e̷ ̶h̵o̷w̷ ̶g̷o̶o̴d̴ ̷t̸h̷e̷ ̴D̴o̶c̷t̵o̴r̶ ̸c̷a̸n̴ ̸p̷a̶t̴c̴h̷ ̶h̸i̴m̶s̴e̵l̷f̷ ̷b̷a̴c̸k̶ ̷u̵p̷.̶"

"Anti..." Henrik's voice was soft and shakey causing me to freeze. I had never seen him so afraid... so afraid of me. "I'm sorry."

"S̸o̴r̷r̵y̵?̴ ̷S̵o̵r̸r̵y̵ ̴f̶o̵r̶ ̶w̷h̶a̶t̵ ̵D̷o̶c̶t̴o̴r̸?̶" His eyes narrowed as I let my hand drop. "S̴o̶r̵r̷y̵ ̵f̷o̷r̴ ̵l̵e̶a̵v̸i̸n̵g̷ ̶m̴e̴.̵ ̷S̴o̵r̵r̷y̴ ̸f̴o̸r̴ ̴n̶o̴t̸ ̸s̷a̸y̵i̵n̸g̴ ̴g̷o̵o̴d̶b̸y̸e̸.̵ ̴S̵o̷r̴r̴y̴ ̶f̸o̸r̷ ̵n̵o̸t̴ ̶c̴a̷r̷i̷n̶g̴.̴ ̸S̴O̷R̴R̷Y̶ ̸F̵O̷R̸ ̶K̸I̶S̸S̴I̸N̷G̶ ̸C̷A̵L̷E̵B̷!̴"

"I didn't kiss him, HE KISSED ME!" I had him by the neck and Sam started to freak out. I just shot him this look before turning back to the doctor. "Anti what is going on with you? Who do you keep..."

"S̸a̴m̶.̴" I pointed to my head and his face went white. "D̵o̶n̷'̵t̶ ̸w̴o̸r̵r̵y̷ ̸t̵h̵o̷u̴g̶h̵.̶ ̶F̴o̷r̵ ̶t̸h̴e̸ ̶f̸i̶r̴s̶t̸ ̶t̷i̴m̵e̴ ̶e̴v̶e̴r̶,̸ ̴h̶e̵'̵s̴ ̸a̵c̴t̵u̶a̸l̵l̴y̷ ̸o̷n̸ ̶y̵o̶u̶r̴ ̵s̴i̵d̴e̷.̴" His eyes narrowed and I frowned. "I̴ ̸g̷u̸e̴s̶s̸ ̵o̶n̵e̸ ̶o̸f̴ ̴u̵s̷ ̵h̷a̷s̴ ̴t̴o̸ ̴b̵e̵ ̵s̸i̷n̴c̵e̶ ̸I̴'̵m̶ ̴n̸o̶t̴.̸" I held my knife close to his chest and felt the room begin to pulse as my knife cut into him.

"ANTI PLEASE!" I froze seeing the tears fall from his eyes. Sam grabbed my arm again and my eyes went wide. "A-Anti..."

Look at what you're doing, Anti. I looked back to see my knife cutting into his chest and blood seeping through his clothes staining them red. Henrik was just staring at me through the tears. You're hurting the man you love. I stumbled back dropping my knife to the floor and just stared at my hands. Whatever happened to not being like Will? You said you could never hurt Henrik. No matter how much you wanted to you couldn't because you loved him. I was in shock. Complete and total shock. I heard the clinking sound of metal and looked up to see Henrik had thrown the knife into a sink. I couldn't take my eyes off of the blood stain on his clothes.

"Anti..."

"S̴t̵a̵y̴ ̸a̷w̸a̴y̶ ̸f̴r̷o̸m̷ ̶m̶e̶!̴" I glitched out before Henrik could get any closer and I felt the cool earth between my fingers. I hurt Henrik. I actually hurt him. I could've killed him. I could've...

"Oh look it's the monster from before!" My eyes went wide as the insanity pulled me back under. I turned to see the man and woman from the market place and I laughed. Their eyes went wide as I stood up cracking my neck.

"I̷ ̵n̸e̵v̸e̶r̷ ̶d̷i̷d̴ ̷g̴e̴t̶ ̵t̸o̴ ̸p̷a̶y̸ ̵y̵o̶u̷ ̸b̶a̵c̸k̸.̴.̴.̶" They tried to run but I grabbed the woman by the neck and the man froze up in fear. "L̸e̵t̷'̷s̵ ̸f̶i̶x̸ ̵t̸h̴a̷t̵ ̶s̵h̷a̴l̴l̶ ̸w̸e̴?̸"