Kiss her

2 days later:
Layla's pov:
Today is Friday and momma doesn't have shift today I wanted to ask her if we can have fun with Kelly today since Grant was still here. I really hate that fool just want him to die then mommy and Kelly can be together. I just want to see her happy with Kelly.

Layla: Momma can we go to the park today. I ask her seeing Grant was there.

Grant: Hell no you aren't leaving this house! He grab Stella's waist rubbing her chest. I rolled her eyes going to grab my Ipad. I sent a text message to Kelly asking him if he wants to hang out today.

Text:
Layla: Daddy! Do you wanna go to the park today?

Kelly: Lay-lay I'm not your dad..

Layla: Yes you are.

Kelly: No, where is your mom? Did she agreed to go?

Layla: No Grant is holding her waist and rubbing her chest.

Kelly: Ohh😠

Layla: Why are you mad?

Kelly: No reason, tell mommy to call me when Grant isn't there.

Layla: Okay. Layla left heading inside Stella's room.

Grant: Get out!

Layla: No I want my mommy!

Stella: It's okay honey.

Layla: No mom come! She said crying as Grant got up slapping her.

Stella: Grant stop! Stella put her clothes on picking Layla up heading to her room.

Grant: Get out my house!

Stella: Okay then. Stella had her bags done pack. Layla pack her bags as they got everything they needed.

Grant: No baby.

Stella: I'm leaving for good! Going to find my own place. She grab Layla's hand as they left.

Layla: Let's go to Kelly's place momma I text him already.

Stella: Baby we can't go there.

At Kelly's apartment:
Kelly was in the shower as he heard the door knocking. He turned of the pipe as he wrap the towel around his waist before opening the door.

Kelly: Hey what's wrong?

Layla: We need a place to stay-

Stella: No we don't!

Layla: Yes we do.

Stella: Don't.

Kelly: What happened?

Layla: Grant said to leave and we left.

Kelly: So he pick you guys out??

Stella: Something like that after we we're going to leave he said not too but we left because there's no way I'm staying there.

Kelly: So you do need a place to stay.

Stella: Not really.

Kelly: Then why are you here?

Stella: Can you keep here for a few hours? I really wanna find my own place.. She said looking at him direct in his eyes.

Kelly: Uhm yeah sure but I thought you were coming to move in with me..

Layla: Please mommy can we?

Stella: No. She give Kelly the bag before leaving.

Kelly: Why don't you like me? He ask her as she stop.