A little date

1 week later:
It's officially one week that Kelly and Stella had moved into there new house. Layla had officially gone back to school 2 days ago. It's Wednesday morning as Kelly and Stella were chilling out today.

Stella: Hmm what should we do today?

Kelly: Get your hair done? We have 1 week left of being home then we will go back to work.

Stella: My hair done? Nah.

Kelly: Why not? I wanna to match you with you so lets get dressed, then we're going to get your hair and nails done.

Stella: Oh really?

Kelly: Yes babe a little spa date just you and me. They kissed heading upstairs changing into there matching outfits.

 They kissed heading upstairs changing into there matching outfits

Stella: This is nice let me help you put your chain on. She put his chain around his neck.

Kelly: Thank you.

Stella: No problem baby.

Kelly: Turn around let me put yours on. She held her hair up as he put her necklace around her neck.

Stella: Thank you!

Kelly: No problem. They put there shoes on as Stella pack her things in Kelly's bag.

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: Wait who told you I'm carrying your things? He joked.

Stella: I'm walking with the bag dum dum.

Kelly: No your not come on let's go. They left the house as they were in the car.

Stella: Hey what's your dream car?

Kelly: A McLaren or Lamborghini what's yours?

Stella: Lamborghini or Tesla.

Kelly: Aww baby we can't afford a Lamborghini or McLaren there two expensive tho.. I really want one for my birthday but damn to expensive. They look at each other.

Stella: I guess.

Kelly: Do you want really want a Lamborghini?

Stella: Well yass! It was my favorite car growing up I saw one when I was 16 actually well I had just gotten back from my trip for my 16th birthday party and my best friend Grace rented a Lambo for us to get to school so she sat on my lap whilst my mom drove to school and uhh everyone was like who's the rich guy? They laugh.

Kelly: Haha so what were your classes in high school?

Stella: Spanish/ French, Technical Education, English, Math, Music uhh Social Studies what's not.

Kelly: History? Chemistry, cooking and baking classes.

Stella: Yesssss! They were cool I still miss high school tho..

Kelly: Eww no way my music teacher suck if you don't get a question right you had to run a lap. Stella laugh.

Stella: That's harsh.. Kelly park the car as they got out.