Official gender reveal of the twins

Today is the official gender reveal of the twins. Stella thinks it's twin girls, Kelly thinks it's twin boys. But some people think that it's a boy and a girl. Kelly was downstairs preparing sandwiches as Stella was washing clothes. Kelly told her not to worry about it but she insists.

Kelly: Baby come I can put the clothes out to dry you already did enough.

Stella: But I'm fine Kelly.. She signed.

Kelly: I don't want you lifting heavy things.

Stella: I'm not baby, gosh why are you so overprotective?

Kelly: Because I'm worried about you and the babies health.

Stella: Don't be worried.

Kelly: Kayla is still asleep must of been really exhausted.

Stella: I hope she went to the bathroom and not pee the bed.

Kayla: Mommy!?

Kelly: Well that rings the bell.

Stella: Hopefully she didn't piss the bed. She headed upstairs.

Kayla: Mommy.. I made a spill.. Stella climb up the stairs as Kayla wet the bed.

Stella: Kayla Amiya Severide! BABE! COME AND HELP ME! Kelly headed upstairs.

Kelly: What happened?

Stella: What do you think happened?

Kelly: Kayla.. How could you wet the bed?

Kayla: I forry.

Kelly: Come let's get you in the shower.

Stella: If you want to use the bathroom why don't you get up and stop peeing the damn bed down? Your getting a big girl now.

Kelly: Baby things happen that's probably just hormones..

Stella: Yeah I'm sorry..

Kelly: It's okay, Kayla tell mommy your sorry for wetting the bed.

Kayla: I forry mommy.

Stella: It's okay.

Layla: MUMMY!

Stella: What does she want now? She headed to Lays room. Yes baby what's up?

Layla: Come I want you to film with me, we're playing Roblox Brookhaven rp single mom homeless and I'm the child.

Stella: Oooh okay. Stella sat next to her as she was playing on her laptop.

Layla: Okay let's start in 3 2 1.

Stella: Ugh! Another day in Brookhaven and I don't know what to do I'm starving, I'm cold, my baby needs clothes.. I don't know what to do. Kelly came in with Kayla drinking her orange juice.

Police: Ma'am are you homeless?

Stella: Well duh.

Police: Come there's this big storm coming over soon we need to get you in a shelter.

Stella: I'm so hungry I need clothes I need money to get around!

Police: I will give you few hundred bucks to get clothes and to find a job. After 10 minutes of recording Stella edited the video before posting it.

Stella: And it's done!

Kelly: You guys go eat breakfast is on the counter.

Layla: Okay. Kayla and Layla headed downstairs eating at Kayla's new table.

Stella: Can you believe it? Kayla is almost 3 years old.

Kelly: Pre school normally you'll wear clothes but now at this preschool we have to wear uniform but the one up from the firehouse you can wear clothes but the shoes have to be black and white socks.