Dresses for the girls

Kelly and Stella we're both very excited about their wedding. They couldn't wait to get married. They headed to Molly's celebrating with beers.
Kelly: I can't wait you know..

Stella: Me either. She got up sitting next to him.

Kelly: Should we get drunk?

Stella: Definitely, I just wanna go home with you in bed all night. She place a sweet kiss on his lips.

Kelly: Same. They ordered few more drinks before getting drunk. They left walking home since the apartment was only few minutes away.

Stella: Ooo hehe.

Kelly: Your mine.

Stella: I'm always yours baby. They talk dirty walking home going inside the apartment. They headed to there room as it was pitch black.

Kelly: Come let's go upstairs. Stella turned the light on as they stumble upon the couch.

Stella: Let's go. She turned of the light as they headed upstairs. Kelly close the door as him and Stella make out in the bed drunk.

Next morning..
Stella and Kelly both had a serious headache. They couldn't even move. They agreed not too get drunk again. It's going 11 and the kids we're at school.

Kelly: The kids!

Stella: Oh no oh no!

Kelly: Look there's a letter on the floor. Stella got down picking the letter up. She look at Kelly before heading to the bathroom. She quickly threw up as Kelly headed grabbing her hair from behind. In the night Kelly took some medicine so he wasn't feeling bad.

Stella: Never again..

Kelly: Lol give me the note. Stella flush the toilet washing her face. I don't remember anything that happened last night.

Stella: I do tho.

Kelly: Hush! He laugh. Come you need to get an underwear on watching you might just cause us to get in bed again. He smirked as Stella rolled her eyes heading in the bed. She purposely spread her legs in front of Kelly before covering herself up.

Stella: Don't look at me perv.

Kelly: Girl hush you mouth. He pulled her up as she lap her legs around his back.

Stella: Come I'm hungry let's go make breakfast by the way the note says "Mom and Dad it's a school morning and you guys slept through the alarm. I got Cindy to come drop Kayla to daycare and I catch the bus to school."

Kelly: Omg! No no no no!

Stella: We owe her something tho.

Kelly: Yeah she's such a big girl.

Stella: Yeah. Stella made breakfast for Kelly as she ate some gummy bears.

Kelly: Later ima make you soup you need to eat. Kelly give her some medicine and a glass of water.
_____________________
Few days later..
Kelly and Stella we're both taking the kids today to get dresses and shoes for the wedding. It's Saturday and the kids we're obviously home. It's getting closer and closer to the wedding day.

Kelly: Alright let's go! They all heading downstairs into the lobby before heading to the BMW.

Stella: Who's ready?

Kayla: Me!

Layla: Me!

Kelly: Alright let's go!

At the store:
Lady: Hello may I help you?

Stella: Yeah we're looking for a flower girl dress for both of these.

Lady: Sure, right this way. They tried on more than 7 dresses on Kayla but if they were to small they we're big if they were to big they we're small. Until Stella found the perfect dress for Kayla.