Puerto Rico

It's been a week since Kayla was going to school. It's a Saturday and Layla was going lessons. Stella drove here there as she left. Stella drove back home. The twins are 3 months old tomorrow. They we're growing up so fast.

Kelly: Babe! Baby??

Stella: Yes?

Kelly: You ignoring me??

Stella: No I didn't hear you because I was outside.

Kelly: Ohhk.

Stella: I'm going in the gym you wanna come?

Kelly: Sure.

Stella: Kayla is going on a play date with Julia.

Kelly: Ah now wonder why she's so pump up.

Stella: Hehehe what did you wanted?

Kelly: Well she peed on me can you help?

Stella: No you need to do this without me.

Kelly: But she only wants you.

Stella: Put her diaper on. Kelly did as he was told before giving Elliana to her. Lilliana sneeze.

Kelly: Bless you, aww baby you have the cold? Probably just a little sneeze huh. They headed downstairs as Kayla was asleep on the couch.

Stella: Aww, okay baby you wake her up and put her in the car.

Kelly: She's so cute you want me to wake her up?

Stella: Yes.

Kelly: I'm not going to do that I'm just going to put her in the car seat.

Stella: Sure. Kelly took Kayla in the car buckling her in.

Kelly: My mom wants to baby sit the twins for a day.

Stella: Yeah sure.

Kelly: I wanna take you somewhere special.

Stella: Really?

Kelly: Yeah I think you deserve it.

Stella: I'm braiding my hair again lol.

Kelly: Why?

Stella: I want too because I couldn't do it the day I wanted to so I'm doing it now.

Kelly: Sure Kayla gotta get her hair wash too so maybe tomorrow when she comes home.

Stella: I'll miss her tho.

Kelly: Don't worry you have me here.

Stella: Yeah but Kayla tells us jokes and I'll miss her baby voice.

Kelly: I can make a baby voice for you. He smiled kissing her lips.

Stella: Mmm no I don't want you to do that. They drove to the park as Kayla played with Julia.

Gabby: I feel like I need to leave Chicago.. I have to go to Puerto Rico.. And I'm taking Julia with me.. I need to get away from Casey.. I know I broke his heart but he cheated me first with Brett so I cheated.. And I got pregnant with Julia. I loved him I still care about him.. But I need to clear my head.

Stella: Ohh.. Gabby.. He loves Brett and you love him even though he doesn't love you.. I think if you leave without telling Casey anything and when he goes home and finds no site of you he'll start calling right? Then you tell him and I don't know.. Maybe he'll be sad and wants you back? Or maybe he'll be happy and move in with Brett.

Kelly: What you two talking about? Stella explain everything to Kelly. Ohh.. I think he'll be sad that you left.

Gabby: I'm not sure but I'm taking Julia.. The fuck I give her that name for.. Stella and Kelly look at each other. They pulled Gabby into a tight hug as she let some tears fall. I love you guys!