Hey mom!

Next day:
Stella: Hey Kelly time to wake up. She tap him as she was putting her clothes on.

Kelly: It's to early..

Stella: Get your butt up or don't let me got to slap it.

Kelly: Then do it I don't really care.

Stella: Get up Kelly! She slap his ass as he screamed.

Kelly: Owwww! Babe!

Stella: Get the fuck up man I wanna go now and it's 10 something.

Kelly: But I'm sleepy.

Stella: Come on baby I wanna go down the slide and stuff get your lazy ass up. Kelly gaps before sitting up.

Kelly: I'm not fucking lazy!

Stella: Kelly put clothes on hurry up!

10 minutes later:
Kelly: Okay babe where are you?? He walk behind the tent seeing Stella there.

Stella: Hey! Give me some privacy and don't watch me piss! They laugh as Kelly walk back in front.

Kelly: Well I'm in the golf cart when your done.

Stella: Okay! She got up wiping herself before hand sanitizing her hands. She grab her purse as she headed inside the golf cart.

Kelly: You done? Like your not going to stop me through out the drive saying you wanna pee like last time right?

Stella: Look man I'm not keeping my piss in so you let me go-

Kelly: Okay okay! Let's go home before you gotta piss again. They laugh as Kelly drove back to there Vila.

At the Vila:
Kelly and Stella got out hearing Layla and Isabelle singing "Dance Monkey" in her room. Mary was in her Vila as Kelly and Stella headed inside.

Layla: Ooh I see you, see you, see you every time.

Isabelle: And oh my I- I- I like your style.

Layla: You, you make me, make me, make me wanna cry.

Isabelle: And now I beg to see you dance just one more time.

Layla and Isabelle: So they say dance for me, dance for me, dance for oh-oh-oh. I've never seen anybody do the things you do before. They said move for me, move for me, move for me ayy-ayy-ayy. And when you're done I'll make you do all again. Kelly and Stella look at each other. They headed to Layla's room as Layla and Isabelle saw them. They stop looking at them.

Layla: Hey mom!

Stella: Hi.

Layla: Your back.

Stella: Yeah.

Layla: What's wrong?

Kelly: We heard you guys singing you know that right?

Isabelle: Ohh that isn't us that was the tv..

Stella: Oh we heard you guys singing don't be afraid.

Layla: Fine..

Kelly: Nice voice tho kiddos.

Stella: Yeah talented.

Isabelle and Layla: Thank you! Kelly and Stella left as they headed to there bedroom.

Stella: Ima get dress, pick my outfit please.

Kelly: This two piece is nice. He smirk holding up a black two piece swimming suit.

 He smirk holding up a black two piece swimming suit