Moving in

Few days later:
Saturday morning:
7:37am:
Kelly: Babe wake up. He kiss her shoulder.

Stella: Hmm.

Kelly: We're moving in today we gotta start packing our stuff.

Stella: Ugh I'm exhausted!

Kelly: Baby.. Come be strong let's do this. He help her up as her eyes were red.

Stella: How about sex later tonight in our new house? She bit her bottom lip as he smirk.

Kelly: I'll take you up on that. He smiled kissing her head. They headed downstairs as they ate breakfast. Stella headed upstairs showering and getting ready. She started packing her bag as Kelly walk in.

Stella: What?

Kelly: Nothing just watching you pack.

Stella: What do you wanna do in the new house later?

Kelly: Go in the pool definitely, then cook a little something.

Stella: Like what?

Kelly: Spaghetti and mains meat?

Stella: Ooo yes!

Kelly: Are you done pack? I did some packing for you too because you we're asleep.

Stella: Aww thank you! She kiss his cheek taping her box.

Layla: Let's gooooo!

Kelly: Wait wait. He laugh as him and Stella took the boxes downstairs. After 5 more minutes Stella was finally finished packing.

Stella: I'm done are we ready?

Kelly: Yes!

Layla: Bye Trudy! Bye Mouch!

Trudy and Mouch: Bye sweetheart!

Kelly: Thank you so much for letting us stay at your home.

Stella: Yeah we really appreciated it.

Mouch: It's no problem we're family.

Kelly: Yeah. They said there goodbyes before heading to there new house. They arrived exact 9:00 as Kelly and Stella headed inside.

Shelley: Oh yesss! I forgot to show you guys the laundry room.

Kelly: This is nice.

Stella: Yeah.

Shelley: There's a basement and attic too.

Stella: Cool we can store boxes in there.

Shelley: Not really.. There's a room up there..

Kelly: Ohhk we'll just store them in the basement.

Shelley: Of course I'll get out of your new home and I'll let you guys start to unpack.

Kelly: Yeah thanks. Shelley give Kelly and Stella the keys as she left.

Stella: Let's start unpacking. They started unpacking there things into the new house. It took a couple of hours as Stella started to clean the counters down with bleach. Kelly was upstairs sitting down by the balcony looking at the view. Seeing the view of the sea he was happy about his life. He instantly felt hands running up his chest to his lip.

Kelly: Hey you. He grab Stella's hands as she give him a kiss.

Stella: Are you enjoying the view?

Kelly: Stand in front of me my view is even better. He grinned grabbing her hand pulling her in front of him.

Stella: There but I wanna go to sleep.. We've been packing this house for 2 and a half hours.

Kelly: I don't know about you but I'm starving!

Stella: It's 11:30 something going 12:00 wanna get bread and melted cheese? Layla is asleep.

Kelly: Damn she's maybe enjoying the sweet breeze.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Come let's go get that melted cheese.

Stella: Yeah let's go. They headed downstairs as Kelly cut the cheese up. Stella cut the cheese in the bread as she put them in the microwave.

Kelly: Come. He grab her hand.

Stella: Where we going? These can burn you know.

Kelly: I know. She opened the microwave plating there melted cheese.

Stella: Here.

Kelly: Thanks baby. They kissed.

Stella: Yeah. They headed back upstairs eating.
_____________________
A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I will try and make it longer tomorrow byeeee!