You got the house!

Few days later:
Kelly and Stella had went to the bank yesterday getting some money to pay Shelley for the house. They had partly all the money but was missing 500 dollars.

Kelly: We are missing 500 hundred dollars tho.

Stella: Kelly?

Kelly: Yeah?

Stella: So I was thinking..

Kelly: About what?

Stella: Okay so nvm I think it's to early to say it.

Kelly: No tell me.

Stella: Well in the future I was thinking maybe we can build a house on the beach??

Kelly: Ooo that sounds awesome! Our own home on the beach?? I mean on the sand??

Stella: No no no like on a hill? Where you go upstairs and see the beach from the view up there?

Kelly: That's nice you want to build it tho?

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: That's so cute! But why not on the beach?

Stella: People can come by and look into our house.

Kelly: No they can't we will have our place secured.

Stella: Yeah I guess so.

Kelly: Ohh so future kids and grandkids I see. They laugh.

Stella: No it's for the future! Well yes kids and grandkids but I don't think we will move so soon we should stay here for years then leave I mean we're still young..

Kelly: Yeah your 24 and I'm 26 I have four more years till I'm 30.

Stella: Hehe.

Kelly: Okay so house not on the beach because I feel bad I mean we can just go jump of the balcony into the sea that's dangerous.

Stella: Yup.

Kelly: Okay well we'll think about that later now it's time to think about right now and live our life in our house if we get it.

Stella: I hope we get it though. She kissed him.

Kelly: Yeah I hope so too. Trudy knock the door.

Trudy: Good morning lovebirds breakfast is ready! She said as Stella open the door.

Stella: Morning we would be down in a sec.

Trudy: Okay! She headed downstairs.

Layla: Trudy are you a police officer?

Trudy: No hon I'm a police sargent.

Layla: Ohh what's that?

Trudy: Well I work behind a desk I give the police officers orders and what's not.

Layla: Do you think I can go to work with you?

Trudy: On patrol?

Layla: Yeah.

Trudy: Your going to have to ask your mom first but go shower and get dress into a black pants and white shirt okay?

Layla: Yay! Okay! She headed upstairs showering, she change into a black pants and white shirt. She did her hair in a fussy back low bun before heading back downstairs. Trudy give her a jacket with sunglasses and a hat. All police matching as Layla felt like a cop.

Trudy: There we go my little princess.

Layla: Yay let's go tell my mom. Just then Kelly and Stella came downstairs dressed as they look at Layla and Trudy.