I lied to the teacher..

Few months later:
March 16th 2020:
Few months had pass Kayla is now 6 months old. She would start to babble and crawl around the house. Kelly and Stella we're still home when Kayla turns a year old they would be going back to shift. Layla had gone back to school January 11th. They're was a virus going around called "Coronavirus" or "Covid-19 meaning everyone was home, some schools we're shut as the school Layla was at didn't make it there yet.

Kelly: Kayla!

Kayla: Ba ba! She said trying to say bye-bye.

Kelly: No come here. He pick her up as Stella came downstairs.

Kayla: Ba ba!

Stella: Where are you going? Kayla pointed outside with her little finger.

Kelly: You wanna go outside? Come let's go to the park for a little bit. They headed outside as Kelly place Kayla on the swing pushing her.

Stella: Weeee! Kayla giggled. We're going to the supermarket to get some groceries.

Kelly: Okay come let's go Kayla.

Stella: Kay-Kay is her nickname.

Kelly: Yeah you know, Kay-Kay. Kayla giggled as they headed inside locking up. Stella buckled Kayla into Kelly's Lamborghini before getting in. Kelly drove to the supermarket as it was a noisy drive there.

At the supermarket:
Stella: Kayla shhhh.

Kayla: Mmm hehe ahh lalalalalala. She stick her tongue out as Kelly and Stella laugh.

Kelly: Come let's go inside. Kelly grab the shopping cart as Stella buckled Kayla into the cart. They started picking up things they needed. There was a line as Kelly found a short line with only 4 people in front of them. Kayla started to fall asleep with.

Stella: Kelly I think it's time for us to start buying mask you know "Coronavirus?"

Kelly: Yeah we'll go by the mall and see if we find some.

Stella: No we're not going there it's shut remember?

Kelly: We'll go buy some I don't know where but we'll solve this situation sooner or later.

Stella: Okay, look at her.

Kelly: I'm nervous about school.

Stella: Yeah I kinda wanna keep Layla home where's she safe. As when she said that her phone rang. It was a phone call from Layla's principal.

On the phone call:
Principal: Hello? Is this Stella?

Stella: Hi, this is she.

Principal: Hi Stella it's Layla's principal, I wanted to know if you can come pick Layla up because she's not feeling well and she keeps complaining that her head hurts. You know with the Covid thing we want to keep our children safe.

Stella: Oh okay I understand we'll be there in an hour or two maybe less.

Principal: Okay I'll let her know.

Stella: Okay thanks for calling.

Principal: No problem.
End of phone call

Stella: That's the principal.. Layla isn't feeling well.

Kelly: Oh no! We must get to her ASSP.

Stella: Yeah. Stella got Kayla out of the shopping cart as she laid on her shoulder.

1 hour later:
Kelly and Stella both brought 6 boxes of face mask. They we're in front of the school as Layla came inside the Tesla since Stella exchanged cars.