Dada!

It's been 3 years. Stella and Kelly had a baby boy named Mason Kelly Severide. He was officially 1 year old. The twins we're 7, Amaya is 3, Kayla is 9 and Layla is 21. Kelly is 37 and Stella is 34. Layla was back in Chicago with Malic as they had there own apartment.

Kelly: I can't believe it we finally had a baby boy!

Stella: Yes Kelly now stop freaking out. She laugh getting ready for shift. The rest of the kids were going to school.

Kelly: Okay okay. Mason crawled into the room as Kelly pick him up. Are you ready to go stay at your sister's place?

Mason: No.

Kelly: Why not?

Mason: No..

Stella: Come here. She pick him up as she moved his hair out of his face.

Kelly: Do you want to cut your hair?

Stella: He isn't going to understand that but let's just leave it.

Kelly: Sure.

Stella: Where is his bag?

Kelly: It's already in the car.

Stella: I can't believe it..

Kelly: We have 5 kids now.

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: I want another boy and girl after we can stop.. Having kids? I mean if you want to.

Stella: Sure. They headed downstairs as Kelly got everyone in the Tesla. Amaya climb onto Kelly's leg as he place her in the car seat before buckling her up.

Kelly: You're going to school. Stella open the garage before starting the car. Kelly got inside the car as Stella drove to the school. The girls unloaded as they headed inside the school.

Stella: Layla is coming for him so let's go to work. The rain started falling as Stella drove to the firehouse parking. They stayed inside the car as Kelly smiled at Mason.

Kelly: Your just like your daddy aren't you?

Stella: Can you shhhh?

Kelly: Why? Are you jealous?

Stella: No it's just.. You keep talking.

Kelly: So your jealous. Stella let her chair back as she laid down.

Stella: I'm going to sleep.

Kelly: Give me a kiss.

Stella: You can kiss him.

Kelly: He's a boy!

Stella: So? Kelly kissed Mason's cheek.

Kelly: I give him a kiss. Mason climb in Stella's chest grabbing at her shirt.

Stella: No!

Mason: Dada! He said looking at him.

Kelly: What's wrong? Mason pointed at Stella complaining with his baby words as Stella laugh.

Stella: I don't care your not getting it!

Kelly: There's 3 year old kids that still get nurse when they're hungry and he's only a year..

Stella: I know but still.

Kelly: I don't have to look if you don't want me too.

Stella: No it's fine really, is that Brett!?

Kelly: I remember the fight they had.. Dawson came back and got pregnant twice with Casey's kids.

Stella: And Brett was so mad, Casey cheated on her twice we should set her up on a date.