You sold my car!?

Next morning:
It has been 24 hours since Kelly proposed to Stella. They we're in bed cuddling asleep as Stella instantly woke up. She look over at Kelly still asleep as she got out of bed. She threw some clothes on heading to the door.

Kelly: Where do you think your going?

Stella: Damit!

Kelly: What?

Stella: I wanted to see the car you got me.. Go back to sleep I'll be back.

Kelly: No get back here!

Stella: Fine.

Kelly: Do you really want to see it right now? I mean we just woke up.

Stella: I guess.

Kelly: Come here let's watch a show.

Stella: My presents I wanna see what I got. She headed inside her closet getting all 8 presents she got.

Kelly: Dang okay.

Stella: This one do you want to help me open it?

Kelly: Ooo this one is from me hehe.

Stella: Ooo. He open the wrapping.

Kelly: Close your eyes. Stella close her eyes as Kelly saw it was the switch he got her.

Stella: What is it?

Kelly: I don't know. He place it into her hands. Open your eyes. Stella opened her eyes revealing the switch.

 Stella opened her eyes revealing the switch

Stella: Omg are you spoiling me?

Kelly: Maybe. She kissed him before laying in his chest.

Stella: Thank you!

Kelly: No problem I can't believe it ima be 28 tomorrow.

Stella: You were 26 the time I met you then last year 27 this year tomorrow 28 oh yeah my bad..

Kelly: Hehe. Stella also got new shoes, clothes, makeup, jewelry, Apple watch, new airpods, since Kelly damage hers by accident and bath oils/soap products.

20 minutes later:
Kelly: Okay are you ready to see your dream car?

Stella: Definitely.

Kelly: This means we are selling the current car you have you know that right?

Stella: Okay.. Kelly move his hand from her eyes revealing the pink Tesla Y, 7 seater car.

 Kelly move his hand from her eyes revealing the pink Tesla Y, 7 seater car