The kiss

1 week later:
It's officially 1 week that Stella and Layla had been living in there new apartment. Stella didn't have shift today as she was missing Kelly. He didn't come over for a week since Stella didn't pretty much like. She was going to call Kelly as he kept declining. Stella got pretty mad as Layla came over in Stella's room.

Stella: Hey you morning!

Layla: Morning why isn't daddy talking to us anymore?

Stella: He's ignorant you too?

Layla: Yeah what happened with you two?

Stella: I wish I knew the answer to that, let's go get breakfast then head over to his place I'm not liking this.

Layla: Yes let's go over there and kick his-

Stella: Ass! They laugh as they headed to the kitchen.

Layla: What are we making?

Stella: I don't know what do you wanna eat for breakfast?

Layla: Some pancakes?

Stella: Of course, why not? They make some pancakes before eating.

Layla: Ima wash the plates go and shower.

Stella: Aww thanks baby. She kiss Layla's head before heading to take a shower. Layla wash the dishes before heading to take a shower.

1 hour later:
Stella: Lay-Lay are you ready?

Layla: Yeah I'm coming. She said coming out of her room.

Stella: Okay let's go over there. They got in Stella's car as they headed over to Kelly's apartment.

At Kelly's apartment:
Layla knock on the door as her and Stella look at each other. They knew Kelly was inside because his car was there.

Stella: Chicago Police! Open the door. She said changing her voice. Kelly open the door as Stella and Layla barge in.

Kelly: What the hell is wrong with you?

Stella: No what the hell is wrong with you? You never pick up my phone calls or hers for a week! How are we supposed to know if your okay??

Kelly: I'm fine.

Stella: Are you really?

Kelly: Maybe. They both signed.

Layla: Kelly lets talk. She grab his hand as they headed by the glass looking outside.

Kelly: Yeah?

Layla: You have to kiss her right now.

Kelly: What!? I can't do that.

Layla: Yes you can and you have to do it now or I'm not going to be your friend anymore.

Kelly: Okay fine I'll do it. Layla cheered as he laugh.

Layla: Go and kiss her now. Kelly walk over to Stella grabbing her hands.

Kelly: I'm sorry for ignoring your calls it wouldn't happen again I promise it was because I wanted to do this. He grab her face kissing her lips passionately. Layla saw as she look them screaming.

Layla: Yayyyyyy! Kelly and Stella pulled away looking into each other eyes..

Stella: That's why you we're ignoring me? Because you wanted to kiss me?

Kelly: Yeah.. She smiled at him as she kiss him.

Layla: Ask her on a date. She lip to Kelly.

Kelly: Uhm Stella?

Stella: Yeah?

Kelly: Will you go on a date with me?

Stella: Of course I know Layla ask you that.

Kelly: Well I always wanted to go on a date with you.

Stella: Well now I know why you we're ignoring me.

Kelly: I guess.

Stella: Uhm well we're staying here for the day.

Kelly: No you don't need to.

Stella: Then come with me.

Kelly: Where we going.

Layla: At our apartment. They got Kelly's bag ready before giving it to him. Kelly drove to Stella's apartment as she drove him asking him "what do want from Starbucks?"

Text:
Kelly: No no Stella you don't have to get me anything.

Stella: Answer me!😠

Kelly: No Stella..

Stella: Don't get me mad now Kelly.

Kelly: Okay fine what are you buying? I don't know what's on the menu.

Stella: Don't you order things from Starbucks?

Kelly: Sometimes.

Stella: Then what?

Kelly: Okay I'll take a vanilla milkshake with whip cream and caramel at the top please.

Stella: Oooo, anything else?

Kelly: Yeah.. You.

Stella: 😍😍😘

Kelly: 😍😍😘

Stella: Well you'll have me later when Layla is in bed😏

Kelly: Definitely!😏

Stella: Okay but food now.

Kelly: A cinnamon roll.

Stella: Anything else?

Kelly: No I think that's it.

Stella: Okay bye I'll be there soon.

Kelly: Copy that.
End of text.
Stella ordered Starbucks before heading to her apartment. She arrived as she headed upstairs Kelly followed her as she open the door. They headed inside chilling on the couch watching a movie.
______________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes hope you guys like it!