Ima miss you

Next day:
Today was Cruz's bachelor party. Kelly was getting ready since the party was from 10:00am- 10 the next morning. Stella wasn't home she had drop Layla to school and decided to keep Kayla home with her.

Kayla: Daddy?

Kelly: Hi mama.

Kayla: Mommy?

Kelly: No mama mommy isn't home she'll come back soon okay?

Stella: I'm back, come we need to get Layla some shoes and a bag.

Kelly: She's size 7 right?

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Okay we got an hour and a half before I go so we'll take separate cars.

Stella: Then Kayla we'll have lots of fun today.

Kelly: Are you taking one of my cars?

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: Lambo?

Stella: No way, I don't know how to drive that.

Kelly: Okay fine the BMW but you better put gas in it or you know what's coming next. He smirked.

Stella: Whatever can you bring the stroller down.

Kelly: It's weird how you never use the baby carrier when Kayla was smaller.

Stella: I did use it like once but that was hurting my back to much.. Kelly put the stroller in the car before getting into his Lambo. Kelly drove away as Stella drove behind him.

At the mall:
Kayla: Mommy shark do-do-do-do-do-do-do. She said listening to the radio. Mommy shark! Daddy shark do-do-do-do-do-do-do, daddy shark do-do-do-do-do-do-do, daddy shark do-do-do-do-do-do-do daddy shark. Stella smiled at the 1 year old as she park the car getting out. Kelly had park next to her as he laugh.

Kelly: Come on. He took Kayla up placing her on the ground as Stella open the stroller she buckled Kayla inside before giving her the IPad to watch Cocomelon. They headed inside the shoe shop looking at some shoes.

Kayla: Shows?

Kelly: Yeah shoes not shows. He giggled.

Stella: Ooo there's Puma, Nike and Adidas.

Kelly: Puma is cool.

Lady: Hello what kind of shoes are you looking for?

Stella: School shoes.

Lady: Brown or black?

Stella: Black.

Lady: Okay what show size?

Stella: 7 but can I get a 7.5?

Lady: Sure in Puma?

Stella: Yeah.

Lady: Here, we have a 5% discount today so you will by these and get then 5% of.

Stella: Nice what's the price of these?