Wedding day

Today is Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide's wedding day. They we're so excited they couldn't even stop texting each other the whole night that "we're getting married tomorrow!" They we're both so excited that Stella called Kelly screaming.

Kelly: Hii baby! He laugh.

Stella: Hiii! 

Kelly: You sound excited!

Stella: That's because I am!

Kelly: Hold on a sec someone is calling me. He saw it was Jay who was telling him they had to go to there room at the wedding grounds.

Stella: Babe?

Kelly: Oh yeah I gotta go start packing now we're going to place like my own room with my suit etc inside.

Stella: I'm leaving here at 12 plus the wedding is at 4 and I'm not showering.

Kelly: What!?

Stella: I'll shower later before the wedding because dude me and Brett we're up all night till this morning at 1:35am so after I took a shower so no need to shower now so like yeah just going to soft some perfume.

Kelly: Your a dirty woman you know. They laugh.

Stella: I showered this morning then I'll shower again later so like yeah baby don't judge me.

Kelly: I'm not judging you it's just because you didn't shower and you saying you will shower later.

Stella: Yeah I promise I'll smell nice.

Kelly: Ok you better smell sexy or I'll embarrass you, muahahahaha. He chuckled.

Stella: Baby..

Kelly: I'm joking babe I'll never do such a thing anyways I'm leaving you I'll text you once I get here.

Stella: Ooo okay I'll show you my room.

Kelly: Okay well bye!

Stella: Bye!
End of phone call.
Stella was packing her things. The girls we're packing up there bags. Getting ready to leave the hotel room.

Chloe: I miss my little Otis.

Stella: I'm sure he's fine. They all pack up heading downstairs into the Lobby as an Uber took them to the airport. They headed through security before boarding the helicopter. They headed to there destination where Kelly and the boys we're at. They all headed outside looking.

Kelly: Ooo is that my wife to be?

Casey: Let's get inside!

Kelly: No I want to see her.

Casey: No! The guys headed inside as Kelly send Stella a text. "Hi beautiful."

Stella: Hola.

Kelly: Hola!

Stella: Avocados from Mexico!

Kelly: Eww.

Stella: 😂

Kelly: I miss you.. I know the fight we had yesterday..

Stella: Please don't.

Kelly: Okay..

Stella: Anyways look at my room.