That's our apartment..

Few days later:
Stella was staying at Kelly's place for a few days as she wanted to have her place. Layla hadn't gotten to go to school after what had happened to Stella's apartment. No one had known that Grant escape from jail. Stella and Kelly were going on shift as Layla was staying with Cindy Herrmann's house. She really like Annabelle as they were really close friends.

Kelly: Stella? Stella walk out as put her shoes on tying them.

Stella: I'm done.

Kelly: You okay?

Stella: Yeah I'm okay.

Kelly: You seem of.

Stella: I'm just a little pissed because of Grant soaking my things with gasoline and now I have to stay here.. I really want to but I just don't know about living here paying rent for years.. Do you-

Layla: I'm ready! She said cutting Stella of.

Stella: Sure come let's go.. They left taking separate cars as Kelly headed to the firehouse and Stella drove to Cindy's.

At the firehouse:
Kelly: What were you going to tell me?

Stella: About what?

Kelly: At the apartment when Layla cut you of?

Stella: Ohh uhh I don't remember what I was on to say sorry..

Kelly: That's it? Your avoiding me for few days straight your hardly sleeping, barely eating you sleep on the couch and barely look at me, just tell me what the hell is wrong with you! He signed as she started to tear up. Kelly pulled her into a hug.

Stella: I'm sorry! She cried as he kiss her head.

Kelly: It's okay, don't cry.

Stella: Okay.. She sniff wiping her tears as they headed inside.

Gabby: Hey did you enjoy yesterday?

Stella: I have the photo do you want me to post it?

Gabby: Of course. Stella posted the picture of  herself, Gabby and Brett.

Instagram post:

StellaKidd: This is so cuteeeeeee! We should do this again sometime✌😊

Likes: 1.1m

Comments: 302,992

@GabbyDawsow27: Love you girls! @StellaKidd @SylvieBrett.

@KellySeveride: So cute!😍

@MatthewCasey: @KellySeveride I agree!
___________________
Few hours later:
Kelly: Hey can I talk to- Then he got caught of by the bells going of "Truck 81, Ambo 61 man down from unknown causes 3382 Miles Street.

Stella: Uh. She left heading to the rig.

On the scene:
Casey: Fire Department! He boom on the door.