Home sweet home

Few days later:
Today Stella and Kayla we're getting discharge from the hospital. Kelly and Stella couldn't be more happier to bring there baby girl home. It's Saturday morning as Stella signed the discharge papers. Kelly pick the baby up giving her to Stella as he got the bags.

Stella: Are we ready to go?

Kelly: Yeah. They headed to the car as Stella buckled baby girl into her car seat. She quickly snap a photo posting it on Instagram.

Post:

@StellaKidd: How adorable is this?

Likes: 998,983

Comments off.
_________________
At home:
Kelly: Home sweet home. He held down the seat so Layla could come out. Stella did the same taking the car seat out.

Stella: Can you help me baby?

Kelly: Sure. He took the car seat out taking it inside.

Stella: Your mom text me she is coming into town later to see the baby and Katie is also coming.

Kelly: How did you convince her to come?

Stella: I have my ways.

Layla: I'm going to play video games with Bella and Isabelle so excuse me.

Kelly: We're be downstairs if you need anything!

Stella: Hello Sparkles meet your new baby sister. She pick Sparkles up taking her outside for potty.

Kelly: Here baby you go in your bouncer. He put Kayla in her bouncer.

Stella: What do you want to do? She ask turning the radio on not to loud to wake up the baby.

Kelly: I don't know wanna play Monopoly?

Stella: Of course. They played Monopoly for an hour and a half.

Kelly: Look who's waking up. Kayla started to cry as her pacifier fell out her mouth.

Stella: She's probably hungry. She took Kayla from Kelly before nursing her.

Kelly: Aww.

Stella: Come little one it's time to give you a bath. She took of Kayla's hat taking her clothes of leaving her in her diaper.

Kelly: Your awake I can finally see your little blue eyes. She smiled a little.

Stella: Aww she smiled at you.

Kelly: She did! Come to dada. Kelly took Kayla from Stella heading upstairs. Stella ran her a bubble bath into Kayla's pan.

 Stella ran her a bubble bath into Kayla's pan