Hey sweety!

Few days later:
It's Stella's second day on her bachelorette party. Natalie, Kim, April, Erin, Grace, Sylvie, Gabby, Chloe, Donna, Trudy and Cindy were there. They were all enjoying there self. It was an afternoon and they girls were getting pack since they we're going back to Chicago. They were in Milwaukee for 2 days which ends today. They we're having McDonald's as Kelly called Stella.

On the phone call:
Stella: Hello?

Kelly: Hey sweety.

Stella: Hello handsome.

Kelly: When you coming back?

Stella: I'll be there tomorrow.

Kelly: Who's your bridesmaids?

Stella: I haven't told them yet but who's yours?

Kelly: Casey is my best man Jay, Adams, Herrmann and Cruz are my groomsmen.

Stella: Whoops..

Kelly: What to much girls? Look I can add one other person.

Stella: Luke? Because Grace wants to be a bridesmaid.

Kelly: Sure, he missed my bachelor party tho. Kelly chuckle as Stella drop the phone.

Stella: Oh shit! I'm sorry baby!

Kelly: You drop me?

Stella: Because I'm eating McDonald's and you called so I just had to pick up.

Kelly: No wonder why you sound so. He laugh.

Stella: Anyways let me eat in piece yeah?

Kelly: Girl I gone I'll call you back later.

Stella: No no baby!

Kelly: Are you going to miss me?

Stella: My screen crack.

Kelly: I glad! You should of put the phone on speaker!

Stella: Hush you mouth boy! They laugh.

Kelly: Don't even start, call me back when I'm done.

Stella: Okrrrrrrr.

Kelly: Bye sweety!

Stella: Bye hunny! She giggled as Kelly kissed the blank screen.
End of phone call.

Stella: Okay girls listen up Sylvie Brett you are my maid of honor, Chloe Cruz, Erin Lindsay, Kim Burgess, Cindy Herrmann and Grace Hilton you guys are my bridesmaid, the girls who's names I didn't call you will still be dressing up but not in a dress with the bridesmaid.

Back in Chicago:
The girls had land in Chicago it took only 1 hour and 31 minutes. They headed there separate ways as Stella headed and jump on Kelly's back. She kissed his cheek as Kelly place her on the floor.

Kelly: Hey sweety! They kissed as Kelly pick Stella up spinning her around.

Stella: Hi my baby! She giggled as Kelly squeezed her tightly.

Kelly: I miss you so much!

Stella: I miss you too! They kissed as Stella got down. She wrap her arms around Kelly's waist as he did the same to her.

Kelly: I'm glad that's done and over with we don't have to be away from each other again.

Stella: We will be separated the day before the wedding tho.

Kelly: Don't care, at least I'll see you in your wedding dress but babe we have to find a theme like what kind of suit you want me to wear.

Stella: I feel embarrassed wearing this short pants of.