Kayla walking

Layla was 10 years old, Kayla is a year old (13 months) Stella was 27 and Kelly was 29 years old.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Stella and Kelly we're trying to catch Kayla walking again but she just wouldn't walk on camera. Layla was upstairs for online classes as Kelly and Stella we're not back to work as yet. Next week would be officially back to work day for them. Daycares, schools, nurseries etc we're still closed. Kelly and Stella we're going to get tested the day before they go back to work.

Kelly: Kayla walk for dada. Kayla was on the floor watching tv as she wasn't interested.

Stella: Walk for mama instead?

Kayla: No!

Kelly: Woah.. You walk few days ago come we're going outside. Stella put Kayla's shoes on her feet as Stella help her up.

Stella: Come on walk with me. Stella took Kayla for a walk, Stella let go of her hand as she walk on her own. Stella and Kelly both capture the moment before posting it on there Instagram.

Kelly: Good job baby I'm so proud of you. He pick her up throwing her in the air as she laugh. He blew bubbles in the neck and stomach as all Kayla could do was laugh she also had two bottom teeth and two we're about to come at the top.

Stella: I miss Sparkles..

Kelly: Me too.. I still can't believe she's dead..

Stella: Yeah.. They burst out laughing. That's not funny maybe we should get a new puppy.

Kelly: Yeah this time a little bigger that Sparkles and a boy so the girl wouldn't get children.

Stella: Hehehe fine.

Kelly: Speaking of children, fans want to know if we're planning on having more kids.

Stella: Ohh.

Kelly: The answer is yes right?

Stella: Yeah.

Kelly: You seem of.

Stella: I'm I?

Kelly: Yeah.

Stella: I just miss Sparkles that's all.

Kelly: Don't you want another kid? When I said that you got I don't know. Stella started to tear up as Kelly saw. He pulled her into a hug as she burst out crying.

Stella: I'm sorry!

Kelly: Baby what happened?? Kayla got up walking to Kelly grabbing his left as he look at her.

Kayla: Dada?

Kelly: Go watch tv ima talk to your mama okay?

Kayla: Mama cry?

Kelly: Yeah you go and sit down. Kelly pick Stella up as he sat by kitchen Island with Stella in his lap. Babe talk to me what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is it the dog your crying over?

Stella: I'm not crying over a stupid dog Kelly!

Kelly: Woah..

Stella: I'm sorry.

Kelly: Now I know something is wrong with you.

Stella: My.. My aunt is dead.. My aunt from my dads side.

Kelly: Aww baby I'm so sorry how long did you know?

Stella: A week..

Kelly: Stella! You know you could of told me this ever since we could of talk you know.. Stella cried again. No no no not in a rude way babe stop crying your making me sad.

Stella: I do love my aunt from my mom's side they do spoil me but my dads sister was like my sister she was always there for me.

Kelly: I know baby I know what it feels like to lose a family member.