3.

Derek's POV

I wake up the next morning around 9. I walk over to the bathroom on the other side of the hallway to take a shower. I strip out of my clothes and step under the steaming water. I soap myself up with the soap Meredith keeps in here. I smells amazing, kind of flowery. Lavender. 

After I step out of the shower I dry my body with one of the towels on the rack and grab my toothbrush. I take a good look in my toiletry bag before I realize I forgot my toothpaste. I look around the bathroom but I can't find any in here either. I decide to walk up to Merediths bedroom to see if she is already awake.

I knock at the door but there is no response. I knock again, again nothing. I decide to open the door to see if she is still in there. I look at the bed but it is empty. As I turn around to exit the room I hear a door open. Out of curiosity I take a look and I can not believe my eyes.

Meredith walks out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her perfectly shaped body. Her hair wet and falling over her shoulders. Water trickles down het chest in between her cleavage. He can't help but stare at her before he realizes she can see him too. He quickly turns around and stays in his spot. "I'm so sorry Meredith I wanted to ask you if you have any toothpaste so I knocked at your door but there was no response so I decided to enter the room to see if you were even here."

"Derek, It's fine, no big deal. Wat a second and I'll grab you some toothpaste."

No ones POV

Meredith walks back inside her bathroom and grabs the toothpaste. She brings it over to Derek, who is shuffling uncomfortable on his feet. Derek takes the toothpaste and thanks Meredith, quickly leaving the room. She chuckles to herself thinking about what just happened. She noticed Derek staring at her but for some reason she didn't mind. A light blush appears on her cheeks. 

"No Mer. You can't fall for this guy. You know him for less than 24 hours and besides, he lives all the way in New York." Meredith says to herself. "But he has perfect hair, dreamy eyes and a perfect smile... NO!" She can't believe herself. 

Meredith finishes getting ready. She puts on a simple sweater, dark blue jeans and some light make-up. She blowdries her hair and lets it fall in curls over her shoulders. 

Derek also finishes up and heads downstairs. When he enters the kitchen it is still empty. He decides to make some breakfast for Meredith and himself. He looks in the fridge and searches for the ingredients for pancakes. Unfortunately Meredith doesn't have everything he needs so he settles for eggs and bacon. 

While Derek whips the eggs and puts them in a pan Meredith enters the kitchen. "What are you doing?" she asks. 

"I'm making us breakfast. Scrambled eggs and bacon. I figured sinds I can stay here the least I can do is make breakfast." 

"It smells amazing. Thanks your. I'm actually happy you're making breakfast because I am a terrible cook." She says with a light smile. 

Derek takes a plate and puts the scrambled eggs and bacon on it. He brings the plate over to where Meredith is sitting and puts it in front of her. "Here you go, hope you like it."

"Mmmm" Meredith moans at the taste of the eggs. "This is amazing! Thank you."

Derek also takes a plate full of food and sits opposite of Meredith. They enjoy their breakfast while music is playing on the background. After they finish Derek helps Meredith with cleaning the kitchen. He has made quite the mess. 

"So, what are your plans for today?" She asks him. He answers with "I don't know. I was planning on exploring the city until the party starts. What about you."

"I was just going to watch some tv or sleep or something. If you want I can give you a tour through Seattle."

"I would love that!"

"Okey great. Let me grab my bag and jacket and we can start right away."

*After walking through the city for about two hour*

"This is the last thing I want to show you. It's the ferryboat harbor. Seattle is surrounded by water at 3 sides so there are a lot of ferryboats."

"It is beautiful, I have a thing for ferryboats."He says.

"A thing for ferryboats?"

"Yeah. Riding a ferryboat gives me a lot of clarity. The only thing you hear is the wind and the water colliding with the ferryboat. It's very calming."

"I've never heard anyone talk about ferryboats the way you talk about them." She giggles. Derek gives Meredith a smirk before looking at the water again.

"I think we have to head back home if we want to make the party on time." Meredith says to Derek. Derek agrees and they start walking home.

"So are you excited for the party?" Meredith asks.

"Yes very. I haven't seen Mark in ages and I am thrilled to finally meet the woman who made a man out of him." He smirks.

"Ah yes. Lexie is great. You'll like her. She is good for Mark. And he is good for her. The are a perfect match."

They arrive at home and Meredith opens the front door. They enter the house and hang their coats on the coat rack. "I am going to change and get ready for the party. The party starts in about an hour so we should leave in about 45 minutes." Meredith says to Derek. 

"Allright I'm going to change into different clothes as well. I'll see you downstairs in 45 minutes."

Derek changes into black trousers and an Indigo blue blouse. He tucks his blouse into his pants. He finishes off his look with black shoes and a black belt with a golden touch. He also wears a golden bracelet. He goes downstairs and waits for Meredith to finish up.

Derek hears Meredith coming down the stairs. He turns his head and his eyes widen. Meredith comes down the stairs wearing a beautiful Bordeaux red dress. On her feet she wears black heels and the look is She put on some black heels and finishes off with a delicate diamond necklace and matching bracelet and earrings. 

"Wow.." Derek mumbles under his breath. "You look amazing Meredith!" 

Meredith blushes and smiles softly."Thanks Derek. You look good to."

"Thanks. I think we have to go now otherwise we will be late and I don't want to keep them waiting."

They walk to the front door and Derek grabs their coats from the rack. "Oh no thanks. I have no coats that go well with this outfit so I'm not going to wear one." 

"Oh okey. Don't you think you'll get cold?"

"It will be fine. I can always borrow one of Lexies jackets."

And by that they leave the house and drive to the party.

*So here is another update for y'all. Hope you like it so far. I have a lot of idea's but feel free to share any toughs on this story!*