16.

Meredith wakes up and Derek's arms are still wrapped around her. She turns around and sees Derek staring at her. "Are you watching me sleep?"

"You're cute when you sleep." He chuckles. She giggles and turns back around again so that Derek can spoon her. They stay like that for a while but then Derek can hear Meredith starting to giggle. The giggles turn into laughs and he looks confused.

"Okey, It is possible I imagined this moment once... okey 100 times, in my head but it didn't involve laughing" he jokes, but he can't help to worry. Meredith playfully hits his arm.

"I just- I had sex with Derek Shepherd. The handsome, caring, amazing man that is also my colleague and the best friend of my brother in law." She laughs.

"Yes, yes that is definitely true." He laughs.

"Wait... you have been dreaming about me? About us?" She smirks.

"Oh shut up." He rolls his eyes and gets out of bed, still naked.

Meredith's eyes wander down to his manhood and they widen again. "My eyes are up here." He smirks with a smile on his face. "I am going to take a shower" The says teasing her.

Meredith rolls her eyes and she gets out of bed as well. Her boobs slightly bounce up and down while she walks towards the bathroom. Derek mouth falls open at the sight. "My eyes are up here" she mocks him. Derek chuckles and follows Meredith into the shower.

Without a warning Derek slides into her and Meredith gets weak on her legs. Derek grabs her ass and lifts her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and he back her up against the wall. He rests one hand on the wall and uses one hand to hold onto Meredith tightly while keeps thrusting into her. Derek feels Meredith's walls tighten around his cock and when her fluids spill all over it, it sends him over the edge as well. His warm seeds spill into her and he keeps slowly thrusting, letting them both ride out their orgasm.

"Good morning" He whispers in her ear.

"Good morning to you too" She whispers back, kissing him and smiling against his lips. "It's safe to put me down now. I can stand on my legs again" She giggles.

They finish their shower by soaping each other up and drying themself off. They get ready to go out for some lunch.

*After lunch, back in their hotel room*

Meredith and Derek are packing their suitcases. During lunch they talked about going home, back to Seattle. They both had the same idea about getting home soon. They have been away from their jobs form way too long and sinds Ellis is booking great progression. She will be discharged from the hospital in a few days and Meredith is okey with leaving her in her fathers hands. They managed to book 2 seats on a plane tomorrow at 10am. This gives them enough time to pack their suitcases and visit Meredith's mother before leaving.

Derek's POV

"So what do you want to do?" she asks me. I smirk and walk closer to her. I grab her by her waist and pull her towards me and kiss her passionately on the lips. "You know what I want to do" I whisper in her ear. I nibble on her ear lobe and she can't help but to let a soft moan escape her lips.

"Der. We can't..." She whispers. She leans into my chest and kisses up my neck and over my jawline. The feeling of her lips on me feels so good. She pulls away and wiggles out of my arms.

"Why not?" I whine.

"Because."

"Because..."

"Just because." She grins.

"Wha- That's not a reason!" I say fake upset.

"Come one Der. Let me show you Boston." She giggles and walks away.

"Der" I replay it in my head. My heart melts at the nickname she gave me. No one calls him that but it feels right. It feels right for her to call him that. He loved it and he hopes it's not a one time thing.

We walk out of the hotel room and she takes my hand. She intertwines our fingers and I give her a little squeeze. She leads me out of the hotel and downtown Boston. She shows me all the places she used to hang out as a teenager and finally we sit down on a bench in the park. It is quiet and the sun is shining. She rests her head on my shoulder and I rest my head on top of hers. I put my hand on her thigh and she puts her hand over mine. We sit there in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others presence. I close my eyes and feel the sun on my face.

"This is probably one of the best days I have had in a long while." I smile. I take my head off of hers and look down. She is smiling up at me and kisses me on the lips.

"I agree." She smiles and cuddles back into my shoulder. A enjoy the contact and her presence for a little while longer before I make a move to get up.

"Mer. It's already 5pm. Visiting hours will be over soon, if you still want to go see your mom?"

"Yes I do, if you don't mind."

"Of course not." I say as I pull her up from the bench and we start walking towards the hospital. It is about a 15 minute walk and when we arrive her dad was just leaving the hospital.

"Dad." Meredith shouts. We get his attention and he comes up to us.

"Mer, Derek" He greets.

"Dad, we are about to visit mom for the last time before going back to Seattle again. Our plane leaves tomorrow morning." She gives him a hug and they exchanges smiles. After they say goodbye we walk inside the hospital. We walk to her Ellis's room and we knock.

"Come in" we hear from the other side on the door.

"Meredith! Derek!" She exclaims when she sees us walking in.

She looks really good considering the state she was in just a couple of days ago. She is energetic and it looks like she is completely fine. It is amazing how quickly she recovered sinds she woke up.

"Hey mom. How are you doing?"

"I'm great honey. How are the two of you?"

"We are fine mom. We leave, back to Seattle, tomorrow morning. We have to go back to school."

"I understand. I am doing very well and the doctors told me Thatcher can take me home in a few days."

"That's great Ellis." I say, smiling.

The three of us talk for a little while longer before visiting hours are over. A nurse comes into the room and kicks us out.

"Mom. I'll come visit soon, promise." She gives her mother a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for coming all the way here. It was really good to see you honey. And you, Derek, it was great to meet you." She takes my hand and smiles at me.

"It was very good to meet you too Ellis." I say politely.

We say our goodbyes and I lead Meredith out of the room and down to a cab. When we arrive at the hotel we immediately crawl in the bed. I don't know why but I am hesitant about wrapping my arm around her but before I know it I can feel her taking my hand and placing it around her waist. I smile and burry my face in her hair. This is how we fall asleep.