44.

"WOOHOOW" Meredith screams from the stands. She cheers along with the rest of the crowd. Derek's team is currently in the lead by 1 point. The game is absolutely nerve-racking. The scores have been close sinds the beginning. There are only a few more minutes on the clock and the other team is heading towards the end zone. Luckily the number 14 of our team, Matt Hanson, intercepts the ball and throws it towards our number 61, Sam Williams. Sam sprints towards the end zone and just before the time's up he scores the final touchdown. The team sprints towards him and celebrate their win. The whole crowd goes wild and cheers along with the team.

The people on the stands slowly make their way to the field and Meredith heads towards Derek. She jumps in his arms. "Baby, you guys were amazing! I'm very proud of you!" She smiles widely. She kisses Derek and he hugs her tight.

"God I think I I have to rest for at least a day after this game. My heart was beating out of my chest by the end. It was absolutely nerve-racking." He chuckles.

"I know. The suspense on the stands was absolutely killing me."

"God we really needed this win." He sighs in relief. "I am so ready to celebrate" He grins. "Let's go!" He grabs Meredith's hand and pulls her away from all the people. They head towards Derek's dressingroom. It's located away from the other dressing rooms. He pulls her inside and kisses her hard and passionately. He slams the door shut and gently moves her up against the wall.

"Hmm...Derek...Der..." Meredith gets out in between kisses. "What are... you doing"

"Celebrating" He smirks

"W-Here?" Meredith pulls away and looks into his beautiful blue eyes. They're filled with love and lust.

"Yeah, right here" He whispers. He leans towards her again, eagerly resuming the heated kiss tasting her...exploring her...Meredith ends it with a gentle lingering tug on his bottom lip with her teeth.

He lifted her up, grabbing her tight as she wraps them around his waist. He holds on tight and bringing her over to the table. He sets her down and opens her legs, standing in between them while they keep kissing hard. The kiss continues to heat up. Derek moans as she ran her fingers through his hair, grinding against his growing bulge. He pulled her shirt and bra off and slips her jeans off. He is met with her ass and quickly pulls her thong off. His lips travel down to her boobs. He maneuvers his tongue around to locate her nipples. He licks them, sucks them, nips them. Meredith lets out a whimper, wanting so much more of him.

She begins to quickly undo his pants, freeing his rock hard cock from the fabric. She moves closer to the edge of the table and pulls him closer to her. He moves his tip along her soaking wet folds and teases her clit.

"God...Derek...Please I need you...Now" She moans while he keeps teasing her with his tip.

"Mer you are so wet." He whispers before gently entering her, thrusting into her. "Ohhhh...yessss" He moans as he feels her walls around him. "I've been wanting to do this all night..."

Derek keeps thrusting into her hard and fast, not waisting any time. She tosses her head back and leans her hands on his shoulders, steadying herself. "Harder...harder...deeper...fuck me....Der...ohhhhhh!" Meredith screams.

"Okey baby, as you wish..." He moans and thrusts into her even harder. She held onto his neck of the ride of the century. The penetrations are the deepest she has ever had. Their screams fill the dress room as they both come close to their edge. The incredible sensation causes Derek to barely stand on his feet. He leans on the table as he shoots his load deep inside her. Their fluids mix and their bodies tremble. Their breathing is heavy and sweat is dripping from them.

They keep panting, trying to catch their breath from the amazing orgasm they both just had.

"God this was...sooo good...the best...celebrating" Derek pants.

"It was the best, you are amazing Derek" Meredith breathes as she smiles and rests her head on his shoulder.

"So, are you ready for your ice cream?" Derek smirks. "Let's go"

They get dressed again and fix each other up. Meredith uses Derek's brush to touch up her hair and Derek gathers the rest of his things. They walk out of the dressingroom and down to their car. They take place and Derek drives off to their favorite ice cream place.

The car ride is silent. Only the soft tune of the radio is filling the air. Meredith's face is stil a little flushed and Derek looks straight ahead to the road in front of him with a content look on his face.

"I really love you." He whispers as he looks over to Meredith. Meredith turns her head and looks at him. "It's true. I really, really love you. You're the love of my life. Forever"

"And you, Derek Shepherd, are the love of mine..." She smiles back and quickly kisses him. She rests her head on his shoulder and they drive along. Completely in their own little, perfect world.

*At the ice cream store*

"O my god! Look at all the flavors!! I am definitely getting 3 scoops!" Meredith exclaims. Derek chuckles at her child like behavior. It's cute.

"Calm down honey, you know how bad you sleep when you eat that muck sugar" He tries to talk some kind of sense into her but it doesn't seem to work. Meredith flashes him a frown and pouts.

"Fine, only 2 scoops then..."

"Okey, two scoops it is." He rolls his eyes and chuckles. He walks up to the register and orders. "One scoop of coffee ice cream for me and whatever the lady wants."

"For me one scoop of strawberry and one of chocolate please."

Derek hands the boy behind the register the money and the boy goes and makes their ice creams. They take them and bring them outside to one of the benches in front of the store. They enjoy their ice creams while Derek tells Meredith all about his tactics of the game of tonight.

Meredith enjoys his passion for coaching. He truly has a glow on his face when he talks about football and his team. It's something that makes him happy.

They finish their ice cream and go home. They crawl in bed and cuddle up against each other. The warmth of the bed and the energy of the game make that they fall asleep in seconds. Meredith turns around and Derek rests his hand on her stomach. Even tho it is still flat he already feels protective over it.