26.

Meredith's POV

The next morning I woke up in bed. Derek must have woken up and carried me to bed last night. It's 8am and Derek is not next to me in bed. I walk downstairs and when I walk into the living room the back door opens and he comes walking in. His hair is still dripping and a towel is wrapped around his waist. Water runs down his perfectly toned body and he walks up to me. He kisses me on the lips and I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"How was your morning swim?" I ask when he pulls away.

"It was good, refreshing. Too bad you weren't there tho." He smirked.

"You could have woken me up"

"No I didn't want to. You look way too cute when you sleep." He smiles and kisses my cheek. He walks up and takes a shower.

I start making us breakfast and coffee. When he comes down I put some pancakes in this plate and put the syrup and fruit out. I plate myself some pancakes and sit beside him. He scooted close to land and put his arm on my back. We enjoyed our breakfast and discussed our day.

He asked me what I wanted to do and I am really in the mood for a simple beach day. He also craved a little sun tanning so we agreed.

*Later that day*

"Der are you ready?" I shout. He is still putting his swim shorts on in our bedroom. I already packed everything we need so I am ready to go. He comes down the stairs and grabs the bag full of food and towels.

We head out the door and inside the car. We decided to check out one of the beautiful bays in Greece. He reverses the car out of the driveway and drives away. It's about half an hour to the bay. Derek puts his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of his, intertwining our fingers. I can feel his thumb stroking my thigh and I relax back in my seat. I wish this feeling would never go away.

We arrive at the beach and we look for the perfect spot. Most spots are already taken but we find a good spot. It's not too crowded but still close to the water and right in the sun.

We lay our towels out and I take my sundress off, revealing my red bikini. Derek takes his shirt off and throws it on his towel. "I'm going swimming!" He shouts and runs up to the water. Right now he looks just like a little kid and it is so cute.

I lay down on my towel, my face towards the sun. I grab my sunglasses and close my eyes fully taking in the hot sun rays that hit my body.

I can feel somebody walking up to me. I was expecting it to be Derek but when I look up I can't believe my eyes. "Alex?!"

"Meredith, hi!"

"What are you doing here?! I can't believe it!" I say surprised.

"I am on vacation, some as you probably" he smiles. "It is so good to finally see you again. It's been way too long."

"I agree. Come, sit down" I say while patting Derek's towel.

Alex sits down. "Who are you with?"

"My boyfriend, Derek." I say and point to him. His back is facing us and he is still in the sea.

"Lucky you" he chuckles and I laugh with him.

"I'm sure you're not doing too bad yourself. Who are you with?"

"My girlfriend she's right over there." Alex points to a girl laying on a towel not too far from us. I wave at her and she waves back.

"Her name is Jo. We met a couple of years ago and I am really crazy about her. She is amazing." He smiles widely.

"I'm happy for you Alex!" I say excited. "So what have you been up to?"

We talk for a little while but than I see Derek coming up to us. Everything about his body language tells me he is jealous. He comes over to us with jealousy in his eyes and he leans down.

He kisses me forcefully. He sticks his tongue down my throat. I think he is trying to show Alex I'm not up for grabs, that I'm his. It's kind of hot to be honest.

I pull away. I just know we're making Alex uncomfortable. "Der. This is Alex. He was one of my best friends in college."

"Oh" Derek sighs in relief. He sits his dripping wet body down on my towel. I roll my eyes. I hate it when my towel gets all wet and sandy. He runs his hands through his wet hair and the sun reflects on his perfect body.

We talk some more and after some time Jo also joins us. After Alex and I told Derek and Jo all about our college experiences Alex and Jo went back to their spot and Derek moved to his own towel. He lays on his back and I move my head onto his wet chest. I trace lazy circles on his chest and look up at him. He wraps an arm around me and I lean up, kissing him on the lips. My hand caresses his stubbly cheek and I close my eyes. 

"You are very hot when you're jealous" I whisper. 

"Jealous?! When was I jealous?" he says kind of angrily.

"Derek, clam down." I giggle. "You can't deny, you were kind of jealous when you saw me talking to Alex." 

"Pfff... I guess" He says with a guilty look on his face.

"But like I said, it was hot." I smirk and kiss him on the lips. 

I lay back down on his chest and I close my eyes. The sun is still shining brightly and the temperature is warm. I listen to Derek's heartbeat and I can hear it slowing down. His breathing evens out which indicates that he is asleep. I close calm my breath down and I also fall asleep cuddled up in his chest. 

*Sorry for the late update. I am super busy with school but I try to keep posting every day!*

*Let me know where you want this story to go!*