25.

Meredith's POV

A few days later after a lot of sun tanning, swimming and relaxing Derek took me out to dinner again. I got all dressed up and walked down the stairs. He is standing in the hallway wearing beautiful dress pants and a button up.

"Wow" he gasps when I come down the stairs. "You look absolutely stunning Mer."

I blushed and thank him. I am wearing a green silk dress that hangs loose around my body. I am wearing heels and some light make up.

"You don't look too bad yourself, handsome" I compliment him. I lean up and kiss him briefly on the lips before taking his arm and leading us out the door. We walked a short distance to a restaurant and the waiter showed us to our table.

Derek pulled the chair out for me and after I sat down he went to the opposite side of the table and sat down himself.

"So how do you like the vacation so far?" He asked me.

"I absolutely love it. I can't imagine a better way to spend my summer break." I smile genuinely.

"I agree. These past days have been amazing and I'm so sad we have to leave in a couple of days." He says with a sad smile on his face. "Is there anything you really want to do before we go back home?"

"I want to spend at least one entire day on the beach. The rest of the time I will do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He smirks.

"Der." I roll my eyes and kick him playfully under the table. "You know what I mean" I chuckle.

The waiter brings us our food and we dive right in. I am starving and this food smells delicious. He is way slower at eating his food. I am already finished and he is only halfway when the waiter comes up to our table again.

"How is everything for you?" He asks.

"Everything is perfect, thank you." Derek answers politely and smiles. "I would like another glass of this red whine tho. Do you want something Mer?"

"Make that two, please." I smile and the waiter walks away to get us our drinks. Derek continues on his food and I just watch him eat. He is so cute when he eats. Dimples form on his cheeks as he chews and he has a smile on his face.

"How was your food?" He chuckles.

"It was good! Why are you laughing?"

"I-It's just, you finished your plate super quickly." He laughs.

"I just really enjoyed it. I was starving and it was so delicious." I smiled with a little blush on my cheeks.

"Glad you enjoyed it." He smiled and finished the last bit of his food.

"Can we get some desert? I am craving some chocolate cake." I ask him with pleading eyes.

"Of course we can get some desert" He orders us both a piece of chocolate cake and after a little while the ober comes out with our food. He puts the plates in front of us and I grab my fork and dig in. The flavor melts on my tongue and I whisper a moan.

"My god this tastes amazing" He comments. "This was an excellent choice Mer" He smiles and I look into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes that are now locked with mine. I can feel a blush rushing over my face as he flashes me his 'McDreamy' smile. I kick off one of my heels and slide my foot up his pant leg. He groans at my touch and he looks down to his plate.

"Mer..." He whispers.

"Derek..." I whisper in his ear as I lean over the table and put my mouth near his ear. "I want you. now." a

He groans and waves at the waiter eagerly. He asks for the check and pays. The waiter hasn't even left the table but he pull me out of my seat and rushes us through the door and down to the villa. He flings the door open and pulls me inside. He closes the door with his foot and slams me into it. He puts his hand on the door behind my head to protect it and starts kissing me hard. His other hand glides up and down my side as my hands are tangled in the curls on the back of his head. I turn us around, slamming him into the door hard. He winces at the sudden impact but it makes him only kiss me harder.

I can feel his erection rub against my leg as he pulls away to get some air. I grab him by his belt buckle and pull him closer to me. I rub my hand over the rock hard bulge in his pants and he lets out a loud groan. I pull his belt off of him and open his pants. Before I can slide them down he lifts me up and carries me over to the couch. He lays me on the couch and is about to lay on top of me when I stop him. I sit up straight and work on his pants again. He sits down beside me but I don't let him.

"Stand up" I order him. He does as I say and stands back up. I pull his pants down and gently rub his hard member through his grey boxers. He growls and groans as he tangles his hands in my hair. "Mer..." He moans as I slide my hands inside his boxers and take his throbbing cock out. I gently and slowly pump him up and down while he slides his boxers all the way down. He stands in front of me his cock positioned directly in front of my face. I fit my mouth around him and lick the pre cum off. I start sucking him off. I keep going faster and deeper until my head is bobbing eagerly up and down his hard cock and his tip hist the back of my throat.

"Meredith!" He screams my name while I keep sucking. My hand finds his balls and I gently massage them. This seems to trigger him even more and I can see his legs starting to get weak. "Mer...I can't...I can't stand... I'm almost..." He breathes through moans. "I'm cumming!!" He screams as his cock twitches inside my mouth and he spills his load in my mouth. I swallow and lick him clean. He pushes me back on the couch and sits down pulling me on top of him. He rips my clothes off and my boobs bounce when he removes my bra.

His eyes go wide as my boobs dangle in front of his face. He attacks them with his mouth and licks all around them. A sensation rushes through my body and my core gets even wetter than it was before. He reaches a hand down and feels my centre.

"My god you are so wet" he says while still attacking my boobs. I feel his dick rising again and now it is standing up tall against his stomach. I lift myself up and slide down onto him. I moan at the tight feeling inside me and he grabs me by my hips. I gently start moving up and down on him and start speeding up. When I can't handle the speed on my own he helps me by picking me up and slamming me down over and over again. I can feel him twitching inside of me and it sends me over the edge. My walls clamp around him and we cum at the same time while screaming each other's name out loud.

I rest my head onto his shoulders and he rests his on top of mine. He stays inside me for a little longer before he pulls me off of him. We are still heavily panting and he lays down on the couch, pulling me inside his arms. He grabs a blanket and pull it over us covering our naked and sweaty bodies.

We fall asleep on the couch, my head resting on his chest and his hand resting on my chest. This evening couldn't have gone better.

*Decided to add some pictures to the chapters once in a while. I think It adds a little more visual.*

*Sooooo some detailed Smut for y'all. Let me know if you liked it or if I should try a different style."