28.

"I love you, Mer" 

My heart starts to race as she lifts her head up. Her eyes are wide and she is staring at me with a face I can't quit place. 

"You-" she starts but I cut her off.

"I love you. There, I said it. I do. And I don't care if you don't feel the same. You don't have to say it back if you don't mean it. I don't want you to feel forced or anything. I just want you to know how I feel about you." I ramble on. 

She starts to giggle and I look at her confused. She moves her finger on top of my lips to make me quiet. She sits up and straddles me. 

"I love you too, so much" She says with a huge smile on her face. Her lips crash with mine and my heart starts to race. I can feel her tongue sliding along my bottom lip and I thrust my tongue into her mouth. The kiss quickly becomes heated and I lift her up. I stand up and walk us to the bedroom. I gently lay her back down and crawl on top of her, hovering over her. 

I pull my shirt off and her hands find my stomach. The feeling of her soft fingers on my skin make me weak. She sits up and pulls her shirt off too. She lays back down and buck her hips up. I take her pants and panties off and take my own pants and boxers off. I reach behind her and take her bra off. Her perky breasts are revealed and I instantly attach them. I nibble and such on her left boob while massaging her right with my hand. Little moans escape her mouth. I love working on her boobs. My head is so close to her mouth that I can hear every single sound I cause her to make. I switch and pay the same attention to the other boob. 

She flips us around and she's straddling me. She kisses down my stomach and reaches my v-line. She skips the part I need her most. She is so good at teasing me it is almost annoying. She kisses my inner thighs and finally reaches my rock hard member. She kisses up and down my shaft and moves her center closer to me. "Feel how wet I am for you" She whispers and grabs my finger, putting it on her center. 

I gasp. "You're soaked" I smirk. She bites her lip and kisses me hungrily. She lifts herself up and slides onto my hard cock. She lets out a loud moan as I fill her up. She starts kissing and sucking on my neck. She grinds her hips back and forth against me. I groan as she starts finding harder and faster. She runs her fingers through my hair and she moans. Her arms wrap around my neck and her head falls back in pleasure. 

I grab her waist and lift her up and slide her back down onto me. "Ohhhh Der" she moans loudly. I pick her up and slam her down over and over again in a fast pace, making her cry out in pleasure. "Ohh fuuuucckk Der!" She shouts as she comes close to her release. "Fuckk I'm gonna cummm!" 

Her cum coats my cock and the feeling sends me over the edge. I spill my cum into her as I release. She collapses against me, our chests resting against another. We're both sweaty and breathing heavily. Her face rests in the crook of my neck. She slides off of me and lays next to me. She snuggles into my side and I burry my head into her chest. "I love you" I mumble.

"I love you to" She whispers back before falling asleep. 

God I love this girl.

*The next morning*

Meredith's POV

I wake up and I can feel Derek's arm around my waist. I look up and see he is still sleeping. I wiggle out from underneath him and take Derek's button up shirt that's still on the floor from last night. I pull it over my naked body and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I make myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. Our plane leaves at 11am so we have to leave in about 2 hours. I start packing everything up. I pack all the stuff we won't need today and I let Derek sleep. He seemed exhausted yesterday. 

We have to leave in an hour so I wake Derek up. I press little kisses over his stubbles and forehead. I can feel him stir and he turns around to face me. He slowly opens his eyes. "Hi" He says wit a groggy voice. 

"Hi Der, good morning" I lean down and kiss his lips . He puts a hand on the back of my neck and deepens it. He grabs my hand and pull me on top of him.

"Ahh" I squeal. "Der" I giggle as he starts to tickle me. He rolls us over and he hovers over me. He kisses me passionately but when we pull away for air I push him off of me. "Der, we have to leave. The plane leaves in 1,5 hours."

"Alright, alright." He sighs and pecks my lips once more before taking a shower. I pack the rest of his stuff and put all bags near the front door. I take one quick look through the beautiful house making sure we didn't forget anything. 

Derek came downstairs and grabbed our bags. "ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yes. Everything is packed up and ready to go." 

"Good. Let's go then. I already called a cab. It should be here any second" 

The cab arrives and Derek brings the bags out and put them into the trunk of the cab. He opens the door for me and we got in. He told the driver where to go and after a short drive we arrived. We went through security and brought our luggage away. We went to our gate and not very long after our flight was called over the speakers. We entered the plane and sat down into our seats. I got to sit by the window and Derek sat next to me. We buckled up and the plane started moving. I grabbed Derek's hand tightly and tried to relax. I thought about the promise Derek made me and I had to chuckle. He can be a silly man. 

"Mer, you okey?" He asked

"Yes I'm okey." I smiled.

"Good, I love you." 

My heart melted. It still feels so unreal hearing it from his mouth. "I love you too" 

After a long flight we finally landed at the airport in Seattle. Derek got his own car from the parking spot and we drove home. I was so ready to be back home again. It did mean I didn't get to spend every single minute with Derek. The thought of not being with him makes me sad. 

Derek notices the change in my mood and looks concerned. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing it's just- I just realized we don't get to spend as much time with each other anymore." I let out a big sigh and he grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze. 

"We don't have to go back to work until tomorrow so we can spend the night if you want" 

"Yes, please. Can we go to my place?" 

"Of course. I would love to."

So we drive to my house and when we arrive we quickly head inside and go straight up to bed. The many hours of traveling took all of our energy so as soon as our heads hit the pillow we fell asleep. Derek wraps an arm around me and pulls me into his chest. "I love you, have a good sleep" He mumbles and presses a kiss to the top of my head.

*Sorry for this somewhat boring chapter. I am going to bring them back to work and maybe Derek has a very important question for Meredith??*