18.

"What was all that, this morning?" Derek asks as he walks into Meredith's classroom during lunch break.

"I-I don't know. I don't know what came over me. I think I just freaked out because we had sex in Boston and when we came back here everything is different again."

"Why is everything different?" Derek walks over to Meredith, leaning against the desk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Because here we have to secretly hang out and I just...I don't know" She looks down at the ground, sadness filling her eyes. "I don't want to lose you but I think it's not a good idea for us to go public. I mean I can think of multiple reasons why."

"I get in Mer. I do. And I don't want to lose you either. I had a great time in Boston and I don't regret a single moment. I know we can't go out kissing each other out in the open yet but that doesn't mean we're going to lose each other."

She looks at him with hope in her eyes. He walks over to the chair she is sitting on and crouches down so he can face her.

"Listen, Mer, I want to ask you something and I don't want you to freak out. I am fine with whatever you say." He gives her a reassuring smile and takes her smaller hands in his.

"Okey..." Meredith is very confused and tries to read his face but it's not working.

"Meredith..." he starts softly. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" A huge smile is on his face as he pronounces the last word.

"What? Derek are you crazy? Of course I want you be your girlfriend!" She jumps up and jumps into his arms. She kisses him passionately. He doesn't hesitate and he kisses her back. They are beyond happy and all the sadness from a few moments ago disappears.

The ringing of the bell disrupts their happy bubble they pull apart.

"But not public yet." She whispers in Derek's ear.

"No, not yet." He agrees.

They give each other a quick kiss before the first students walk in the classroom. Derek gives Meredith a huge smile and walks out. For the rest of the day if feels like they are on a high. Nothing else matters and Meredith can't wait to see Derek after work.

*After work*

Meredith's POV

It's way later than I anticipated. Work went long and I really want to go over to Derek's. I don't even know if he is home but I go anyway. When I pull up to the house I sigh in relieve. His car is parked in his driveway so he must be home. I walk up to the door and ring the bell.

"Mer, hi." Derek opens the door. He is shirtless and I can see his perfectly toned body standing right in front of me. "H-Hi" I blush.

"Come in" he opens the door further so I can come in the house. He gives me a kiss and walks back to the kitchen.

"I was making myself some hot chocolate. Would you like some?"

"Yes please" I say shout from the hallway. I walk over to the kitchen and lean against the door frame watching him as he makes us both a cup of warm chocolate.

Derek's POV

I kind of hoped Meredith would drop by. I can't believe I found the nerve to ask her to be my girlfriend. I had been thinking about it sinds we got to Boston but there was never a good moment. I knew I had to do it when she was freaking out about losing me. I don't regret it at all and I am ready to see where the future takes us.

But these thoughts are not for now. Now I am making us some hot coco. I am about to poor chocolate milk in the pan to heat it up when I feel two tiny hands come around my waist. She pushes her body against me and I melt at her touch. I place my hands on top of hers and she snuggles her face in my back. I turn around and kiss her forehead. She buries her face in my chest and I burry mine in her hair. Her hair smells like lavender and I kiss her head.

The milk is warmed up and I turn back around in her arms. I divide the chocolate milk over two cups and hand her one. I guide her over to the couch and we sit down.

"Can we watch a movie?" she asks me with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course we can" I smile at her. How can I resist those eyes? "What do you want to watch?"

"Well I saw that the movie 'Five Feet Apart' comes on tv tonight. I love that movie."

"Oh Mer, you know I'm not a fan of romantic movies." I sigh.

"Please, Der. I promise it's a good movie."

"Alright, alright but the movie doesn't start for another 1,5 hours so we have some time." An idea comes to my mind. "Do you want to take a bath with me?" I smirk with hope in my eyes.

"Yes" She giggles.

I grab her hand and pull her inside the bathroom. I turn the water on and and she unbuttons my shirt. I pull her sweater over her head and her perky breasts are revealed. They are covered in a red laced bra and can immediately feel my heart starting to race.

"Stop staring" she giggles.

I look at her beautiful eyes and unbuckle my belt. She opens my jeans and they slide on the ground. She lets her jeans slide off too and her matching panties are revealed.

"You look beautiful Mer." I gasp.

I pull the panties off while she pulls my boxers off. I remove her bra and I stare at her beautiful breasts as they drop. "Mer..." I grin.

"Derek" she rolls her eyes playfully. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." she chuckles.

No words come out of my mouth so I just take mu position in the bath. The bubbles cover my body as I sit down. Meredith steps in as well and sits down between my legs. At first she slides onto my lap. She grinds her perfect ass against me and I can feel my erection coming up. "Mer" I groan as she slides further down and sits between my legs.

"Yes?" she asks innocently.

"You can't tease me like that" I smirk.

"I can do whatever I want" she whispers.

I growl in her ear and press little kisses on the back of her neck. I nibble and suck on it until a dark red mark shows on the side of her neck. She doesn't notice it but I chuckle to myself. She leans back in my embrace and snuggles her head in the crease of my neck. My arms are wrapped around her. One rests around her neck and one around her stomach. I gently stroke her side as she does the same to my thigh. We stay like that for a long time until the water becomes too cold for my liking.

No One's POV

Derek kisses her shoulder. "I am going to get out. The water is getting cold and the movie will start soon."

He leans Meredith forward and stands up. He reaches for his towel and wraps it around his waist.

"I'm coming out too. Can you hand me a towel?" she asks stepping out of the tub.

"Come here." Derek grabs her a towel and wraps her full body in it. She takes the towel out of his hands and dries herself off. Derek walks over to the mirror, still wet from the bath but with the towel around his waist. He is looking at himself in the mirror when Meredith comes up and stands beside him.

"What?!" She exclaims. "You gave me a hickey?!" looking and pointing at the even darker spot on her neck.

"Just marking my territory" he smirks, a huge grin on his face.

"Derek Shepherd." She rolls her eyes and slaps his arm playfully. She steps forward and is now facing Derek, their bodies inches apart. She pulls his head down and starts sucking on his ear lobe. She kisses down his jawline and to his neck. She lingers there before she starts sucking on it.

"What are you doing?" he whispers in amusement.

"Payback" she whispers against his skin.

Meredith pulls away and looks at the spot on his neck she just sucked at. Clearly amused with herself she turns Derek towards the mirror and shows him.

"You gave me a hickey?!" He mocks her smiling "I love it"

"That's what you get for marking your territory" she laughs. "Come one, the movie is about to start."