Legendaries

Kings and Queens of each Kingdom were never selected randomly. For thousands of years, there were only a few people that were blessed by the Gods with extraordinary abilities, powers that were beyond human comprehension and exceeding the limits of mortals.

There were Kingdoms blessed with unattainable knowledge, blessed with superhuman capabilities; enhanced strength, speed, agility. But among all those selected few that were blessed were the ones known to be the legendaries.

Legendaries were people that were believed to be hand picked by the Gods' themselves; giving them pure power from their own divinity, giving an actual part of themselves to someone they chose as worthy.

In this time and age, there were so many capable people in their own Kingdom but there were only so little known as legendary.

Keishin Ukai

Commander of the Holy knights, youngest to be knighted as a Paladin.

Blessed with enhanced speed and strength.

Graced with the power of light.

Akaashi Keiji

Son of the Duke Akaashi Yuuji, smartest man throughout the Kingdom, second only to Kuroo Tetsuro.

Blessed with incomprehensible knowledge

Graced with the power to see auras.

Kenma Kozume

Adopted son of Duke Kenma Hoshida, the best gambler throughout the continent.

Blessed with clairvoyance that could see through so much distance that no man could see, to see even in the dark and through walls.

Graced with the power of foresight, to see a glimpse of the future.

Shirabu Kenjiro

Orphan, taken in by the temple, given the title of Saint.

Blessed with the voice of prophecy and messenger of the Gods.

Graced with the power of healing.

And lastly...

Sakusa Kiyoomi

Son of Duke Sakusa Mashima.

Blessed with enhanced strength, speed, and other attributes.

Graced with the power of darkness.

They were the only five to be known to be graced with power throughout the continent. Legendaries that some idolize as deity or Gods themselves. They are the Kingdoms' saviors, salvation, and protectors.

And now, standing in front of Sakusa Kiyoomi was another legend in the making. He felt uneasy with the silver haired Prince especially now that he has been graced with power. He knew this would change everything throughout many Kingdoms. Inarizaki is rising to power at an alarming phase and no one knows how they did it. He felt that things are going to get hard from now on.

Kiyoomi sighs as he reported to his father what had happened and he could see the devilish smirk on his father's face. He was up to something but wasn't sure what it was, all he knew it involved Prince Osamu and he was going to use his own son for something.

Back in the Inarizaki Kingdom,the King cheered as he found out that his son was blessed and graced by the Gods.

Miya Osamu

Crown Prince of the Inarizaki Kingdom. Son of King Hiruki Miya and Queen Hana Miya.

Blessed with light feet, heightened senses, and retractable fangs and claws.

Graced with the power of ice and snow.