Miss You

Sakusa Kiyoomi was so excited to meet up with Atsumu, they had planned a picnic in their own little secret place by the abandoned garden. He even brought sunflowers for the blonde since it reminded it of him. He made his way through the palace halls, thinking about Atsumu and how he would react to his gift.

"Kiyo!" He got engulfed in a tight embrace from nowhere. Arms were wrapped around his neck, another body pressing against his. Alarm blared throughout the little Duke's body. His personal space was being invaded, he didn't like it, he felt his skin crawl, he was going to push away the unwanted touch when the boy finally pulled away. Kiyoomi's eyes widened, he couldn't move when a pair of familiar eyes stared at him with so much adoration. "I missed you."

The little Duke had to swallow his disgust, he couldn't afford to disrespect the Prince of Inarizaki Kingdom and make them hate Itachiyama Kingdom. He took a deep breath before composing himself. He took a step back before bowing a little. "Your Majesty, it's nice to see you again, it seems that your training has finally ended." He couldn't sound more monotone but it didn't bother Osamu who was still smiling at him. Kiyoomi just wanted to leave and meet up with Atsumu, he was already late, he didn't like the thought of making the blonde wait for him. But it was too late to say any excuses when the Prince saw the banquet of flowers in the little Duke's hands. Osamu's smile grew bigger and took the flowers.

"You are sooo sweet Kiyo!!" He smelled the flowers. "This is a nice surprise," Kiyoomi's eyes grew big when Osamu suddenly gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "Thank you!" The little Duke froze in his place, he felt disturbed, his stomach churned, he wanted to throw up but then he felt his world crumble when the Prince looked behind him. "Atsumu!" Kiyoomi felt his world crumble as he saw Atsumu just standing there, looking at him as Prince Osamu clung onto him.

How long was Atsumu just standing there?

How much has the blonde seen?

What was he thinking right now?

Kiyoomi cursed mentally, no one said anything but he kept his eyes on Atsumu. No matter how adorable the Aide was with his mask, he always hated that mask, he could never see what the blonde was thinking or how he was reacting. The ravenette had lost count on how many times he wanted to just yanking it off. He wanted to know what color his eyes were, he wanted to see the beautiful person who made his life worth living again. He wanted to run to Atsumu, he wanted to explain what was happening but the aide bowed.

"Welcome back my Prince." He raised his head and faked a smile. "Hello your Grace." He sounded so cold that made the little Duke gulp, he wanted to say something. "And who may be this person behind his Majesty?" He looked at the brunette who looked a bit surprised.

The Prince finally let go of the little Duke and stood straight. He turned and looked at Rintarou, he featured for him to come closer and he followed. "This is Rintarou, he will be my new personal guard. I already asked Father for his special training starting tomorrow." This was the first Rinatarou was hearing about it, for the first time he actually knew why he was there now. "Rin," The Prince turned to the brunette. "This is Sakusa Kiyoomi, son of Duke Sakusa of Itachiyama Kingdom and behind him is Atsumu," He pointed at the blonde who bowed a little. "He is my personal Aide, he will show you around the palace so you could get familiar and you can ask him anything you need."

Just like that, 3 months passed. Rintarou proved himself this past 3 months, at the young age of 11, he already surpassed every teacher that came his way and in 4 more years he was on par with Prince Koutarou Bokuto, he wasn't as good but he held his own. At the age of 15, Rintarou made a name for himself among the top 5 knights in the whole continent. Throughout his tough and hard training, his non stop studying, Rintarou had the time to get close with Atsumu and became good friends which annoyed the hell out of Kiyoomi.

Ever since Prince Osamu came back from training he clung onto the little Duke like a koala and when the Prince wasn't around, Rintarou was already glued to Atsumu and as much as he was frustrated of not being able to have his alone time with the blonde he couldn't stop staring. Atsumu has grown into a fine young man. His butler uniform hugged the right places on his body that really emphasized his curves. Despite the mask that covered half of his face, his graceful actions and gentleness made him beautiful in people's eyes.

Kiyoomi really wanted to talk with Atsumu but he felt like he was being avoided by the blonde but it didn't stop him from looking for him, reaching out. He walked through the abandoned garden, reminiscing the times he would meet up with Atsumu, have their picnic. He missed how Atsumu would let him sleep on his lap and would play with his black curls. He missed the warmth that takes away his worries, fears, and frustration.

He missed his Sunshine.

"Omi?"