My Friend

In New Haven for the outcast, Sol sat by his window looking at the beautiful moon. He always loved watching the night sky, it always reminded him of the life where he was truly happy, it reminded him of his Nox. The thing that made him so happy then was now the thing that's hurting him the most, his heart never stopped aching ever since he was betrayed by what he thought was his soulmate.

"Omi, you liar..." He looked up at the sky again when he saw a little bird flying towards him, he could see how panicked it was. He held out a hand for it to land on. "What's wrong little birdie..." He gently rubbed its belly and held it up by his ear. After a while, Sol stood and let the bird fly away. He went straight to his friends who looked surprised. "Evacuate everyone, now." He sounded cold. Iwaizumi was about to ask why but Sol already turned and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" He held the blonde's wrist.

"Getting help..." He looked at the spiky haired male with sadness in his eyes. "War is coming." Iwaizumi gulped but didn't question anymore. The chief turned to Mattsukawa.

"Ready the troops and help everyone evacuate." The taller male nodded and ran out. The brunette turned to Sol again. "Are you not going to call for Tendou? That mask will not conceal the fact that you're human."

"No, Kitsune is not needed for this... besides, I sent him out to look for our friends." He sounded so hurt as he pushed the latter's hand away from his wrist. "You should get ready as well..."

"No, I'm coming with you... without Tendou, you're a bit weaker to face some soldiers..." Sol was about to protest but Iwaizumi smirked. "Besides, we'll get there faster if I run."

In the beautiful Kingdom of Aoba Johsai. Their beautiful Prince Tooru Oikawa was walking around the palace garden, he stopped to admire the blooming bed of red roses. He hummed.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to reveal yourself before I charge at you with my spear." He smiled to himself when he heard rustling from behind him, he stood and turned. His eyes sparkled as his lips turned into a huge smile. "Tsumu-chan!!" The brunette engulfed the blonde in a tight hug. "How have you been?" He broke the hug. "I've missed you." He smiled gently.

"I need yer help..."

"Tsumu-chan, it's brave of you to come here." He smirked and that sent chills to the blonde. "I am a Prince of a Kingdom that's strongly believed to help eradicate monsters." He then glanced at the buff man that was half wolf but then turned to Sol again. "What makes you think I'll help you?" He smiled but that didn't intimidate the latter, he looked directly at the brunette with determination in his eyes.

"Because you said that you like me and I was one of you guys." He smiled fondly at the memory of their first meeting. "Just like how you trusted me, I trust you." The Prince liked that.

"Let's go get the others!" He beamed and hugged the blonde. But then he leaned to Sol's ears and whispered, "You better introduce me to your hot friend there." They both laughed.

The two male now rode on Iwaizumi's back as they traveled through the night. They can't waste anymore time, they needed to get all the help they could get. They were nearing Fukurodani Kingdom when they noticed four figures just standing by the gates. Iwaizumi stopped and the two got off.

"Yahoo~!" Oikawa beamed as he saw his two best friends. He ran up to them and they hugged.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Kawabro!"

"Took you long enough!" Then the 3 of them looked back at the blonde, they beamed at him and opened their arms. Sol choked on a sob, feeling so much happiness at the acceptance of the 3. He didn't hesitate to run to them and joined their hug. They broke the hug and looked at each other. "So, where's the fun?" Kuroo smirked.

It was finally dawn when they got back to the Haven, it was quiet. The newcomers looked around the deserted paradise but when they reached the Cathedral, they saw Mattsukawa sitting at the end of the stairs of the entrance. His eyes were red from crying which confused the others... except the blonde. They made their way inside and saw Prince Kageyama looking peacefully resting in his coffin while holding a beautiful gingered harpy whose beautiful black wings looked like soft blankets over them. The three Princes gasped as they did not expect to see the Prince of Karasuno Kingdom laying dead. Sol made his way to the black and red figure sitting on the floor, crying.

"Whe- - when I got there..." His voice trembled. "It was already too late to save them..." He cried. "Even with swords through their chest, they still looked ha- - happy." He smiled as he looked at Sol. "They stayed together until their last breath... who are we to separate them now?"

Those who have remained in Haven, stayed for the burial of the two love birds. As their coffin was being burned, out of the Princes, Oikawa cried the most for Kageyama was someone special to him, a brother that he never got to treat right. Tendou was heartbroken as he watched his first friend burn. Hinata was the first one to notice him, the first one to approach him, the first one who wanted to know him. Hinata was the reason why he's someone amazing right now, he was the reason why he was useful to everyone. Hinata was the reason everyone finally sees him as something more.

"Please, never lose your smile, Chibi-chan." The Demon looked up and prayed that his friend was happy. He cried and looked at the flames again but as the light flickers, everyone froze as two beautiful black crows emerged from the fire and soared into the sky. Tendou chuckled as his tears kept falling. "Take care, my friend!" He beamed.