Kitsune

Atsumu woke up in an unfamiliar room, he tried looking around but his eyes were still having a hard time focusing. He tried to sit up but when he tried to move, a searing pain coarsed throughout his whole body that made him fall back down on his bed. He whimpers his groan. "Haa...It hurts..."

"Yo- - you shouldn't mo- - move around so much..." The blonde turned to where the voice was but all he could distinguish was a blob of orange.

"Wha- - what happened?" He felt his head was spinning.

"Yo- - you don't remember?" Atsumu could hear the concern from the other's voice but they kept their distance. "We found yo- - you by the river... barely breathing..." He finally took a step closer. "Yo- -you hit your head, the- -there was blood everywhere..."

'Is that so..." Atsumu pushed through the pain to sit up, the guy from the corner looked like they wanted to run over to him and help him but stayed put and just watched. "Thank you for saving me..." He ripped a piece from his shirt and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes. "I'm sorry for being a bother..." He looked down. "I can see that I'm not welcome here..."

The male in the corner of the room just fidgeted with his fingers, he just looked at the young man on the bed that looked like he meant no harm, nor can he actually do harm and that made the orange blob relax.

"It's not that you're not welcome..." He got closer to the blonde. "We're just scared..." He sat at the edge of the bed. They both sat in silence for a while. "I'm Hinata Shoyou by the way..." He could see how the blonde paused for a minute.

"Sol... you can call me Sol... I have no last name..."

"No worries... Most of the residents here are like that..." He had a sad tone that Atsumu sensed.

"Can you tell me where I am, Shoyou-kun?"

"I think it's best if our chief tells you..." He put a hand on Atsumu's hand for comfort. "He is the one who found you 4 months ago..." The blonde flinch. He's been asleep for 4 months? "Sol-san... I think it's best that you rest up some more... I'll report to the Chief that you've woken up already..." Shoyou stood up and made his way to the exit.

"Thank you for saving me, Shoyou-kun..."

"It was our Chief that saved you, thank him..."

"Yes, he found me and saved me but you're the one taking care of me, I wouldn't be here if you're not... so thank you."

The ginger head felt his face heat up, no one has ever thanked him like this before, he was only doing what their Chief asked him to do since no one expected anything from him. "I'll come by again later, Sol-san..." He bowed, leaving the blonde's room with a smile and light heart.

Shoyou made Atsumu rest for another 2 months to let his body recover. When the time finally came that the blonde could stand and walk again, he was finally being brought to the Chief. 3 guards came into his room and put a rope around his wrist and started pulling him. He didn't mind it though since he could feel Shoyou beside him. Atsumu could hear whispers and murmurs all around him as they kept walking, when they finally stopped, he felt strong grips on his shoulders that pushed him down to his knees.

"Leave us..." A strong, deep voice commanded, then the blonde could hear footsteps leaving the room. "You too, Shoyou..." The room was finally quiet and Atsumu could feel only one presence in front of him.

"You must be the Chief..." He bowed. "I am Sol, thank you for saving me..."

"I am Iwaizumi Hajime... The Chief of this place..."

"And may I know where this place is?"

"Raise your head..." He ordered and the blonde followed. Hajime saw that the blonde had a blindfold, he raised an eyebrow but did not question it. "You are in the middle of the dark forest, staying in the clan of monsters..." Silence again. Iwaizumi expected fear and panic from the latter upon hearing where he was but there was nothing.

"I don't think that the people or beings that saved and took care of me could be considered as monsters..." Iwaizumi's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting those words from the blonde.

"But that's what you, humans, call us..." He crossed his muscular arms over his chest.

"Yet, throughout my life, they were the ones who tried to kill me..." The Chief was speechless once again, he had never met such a peculiar human before and yet he wasn't disliking it.

"IWAIZUMI!" Someone bursted in. "We have trouble! Hunters and soldiers are by the border and they're coming in close!" Iwaizumi clicked his tongue in irritation.

"Hinata!" The ginger head came running in. "Take Sol somewhere safe, and help with the evacuation of our clan!" He ordered before rushing out. Atsumu wanted to protest but the shorter male was already pulling him out of the room.

"Let's go!" When they got outside, they could hear screams and cries from everywhere. Atsumu couldn't see anything but he knew what was happening. He stopped, making the ginger fall from his action. "We have to go, Sol-san... it's too dangerous out here..." He pleaded trying to pull the blonde again but he didn't budge.

"Shoyou... Please... I need to help your clan..." The ginger head just stared at the blonde for a second. "Help me... save your people..." He pleaded.

A small war rages by the borders of the monster's clan as humans come out of nowhere to ambush them. Iwaizumi, Chief of the clan was fighting off for his people but it made no sense to him on how these humans found their hidden village. He was afraid, not for his life, but for everyone that still hasn't evacuated. He hated how his people had to suffer just because humans fear them. He hated the feeling that he knew he couldn't win this fight, that all he could do was buy some time for his people.

"IWAIZUMI!" Someone yelled, and when the Chief turned, he barely dodged the sword coming for him. He fell to the ground when he saw the black obsidian eyes that were full of hate and anger lifting his sword again to strike at his heart. "IWAIZUMI!!!!" He closed his eyes for his upcoming death.

"Die..."

*CLANK!

The knight's eyes widened as his gaze followed his sword that was sent flying a few feet away. He turned to look at the monster who dared face him and saw a growling Kitsune in front of him, bearing his fangs while guarding the Chief of monsters. The chestnut furred, fox-like monster, had it's ears on top of his head, alert for any danger, the half of his face was wrapped in bandage that had one small hole to look out of, he wore traditional kimono clothing, his 9 tails waved gracefully, as he held two daggers in each hand.

"I'll kill all you monsters... if it's the last thing I do..." The knight took out another sword and pointed it at the Kitsune. "Starting with you..." He charged.