The First Prince

Sol has started an operation where he would go out and help out misunderstood creatures, especially those that were captured or enslaved. He would even help out humans and welcome them to their home. With Tendou's help, the demon of blackest black, bloodiest red has helped him transform into Kitsune every time he needed to go out. The blonde didn't really have any powers, he was just good at surviving.

For the past 2 years, they've helped so many beings and creatures, welcoming them, helping them make their own new home, helping them find their old homes and families.

In the dead of night, in the forest of the west were carriages with cages full of slaves and monsters ready to be sold but no one knew that they were being followed by 5 vigilanties that hid behind the trees and darkness. Hinata took to the sky with his majestic black wings, Mattsukawa rode on Iwaizumi's back as he fully turned into a huge wolf, while Sol ran beside him as Tendou resided in him, enhancing his speed, stamina, and strength.

Sol ran past the carriages, jumping a few feet in front of them, making them stop. They stared at the monster for a while before realizing it was a Kitsune. A once in a lifetime monster was now in front of them and they intended to capture it. They readied their traps and weapons but before they could take another step, Sol was already running towards them.

"Now!" The Kitsune shouted. Mattsukawa from within the trees pressed his hands deep in the ground and trees, plants, and roots started to grow, charging towards the carriages and barricading the cages that were full of prisoners. The captors and hunters were shocked and confused about what was happening, getting distracted and forgetting the charging Kitsune who was now slashing chains and ropes from the carriages. Hunters were going to attack the Kitsune but Iwaizumi charged in, still in his wolf form.

They were outnumbered but that didn't stop them from an easy win. Sol and the others successfully helped and saved every prisoners of slaves and beings, that were now being escorted to their Haven. When they returned, everyone cheered for their success and safe return.

But not everyone was happy with their success.

In the Kingdom of Itachiayama, Sakusa Kiyoomi was fuming when he heard that his months of stake out for the slave trading was ruined by a certain Kitsune again. The fox-like monster was really getting on his nerves now. News was already spreading of his doings, especially the saving of other monsters.

"Time to hunt a fox..." He smirked as he left his office.

It was a beautiful night when a panicked ginger bursted in Sol's room. "Sol-san!" The blonde was about to calm him down. "A mother troll and her son are being cornered by some royalty's soldier!" Sol didn't waste any time and took his new fox mask, running out.

"Tell Tendou to meet me there!" He yelled without looking back.

Like Hinata said, A troll mother and her son were being cornered by some soldiers. She hid her son behind her, wanting her child to be safe from any danger but humans didn't see that, they didn't see a mother protecting her child from dangerous men, they only saw a monster that they needed to kill. Both fear one another, clouding the whole picture.

"Kill it!" But before they could attack, Sol jumped in and started disarming the soldiers and fighting them off, luring them away from the trolls. The blonde saw Hinata already helping out the trolls, so he started looking for Tendou around but he took a wrong turn and ran into a deadend. "Nowhere to go now..." Sol cursed under his breath. Sol took a deep breath before facing the soldier. "Wait, you're not a monster!" The masked man took a good look at the soldiers and finally realized who they were. "I know you..." A guard was pointing at him. "You were that prisoner that escaped... Prince Osamu's former Aide!" Sol charged at the soldiers, trying to pass them with pure brute strength and speed but he was having a hard time since he was outnumbered.

"Stop!" Everyone froze and turned, they saw King Miya. "Everyone drop their weapons!" He commanded, some wanted to protest but he glared at them but then he turned to the blonde who was still on guard but he slowly approached him. "Atsumu..."

"Father!" A familiar voice yelled from a distance, he came running in, it was Prince Osamu. "Father!" But the King turned to Atsumu again. "Guards! What are you doing!? Kill that monster!"

"No!" The King tried to stop them but the soldiers readied to attack again but something came in from the dark and it lashed onto the blonde's hand and started enveloping him. By the time Prince Osamu got to his Father, he met the famous Kitsune. The gray haired male got his sword as he face the monster that has been terrorizing every Kingdom. The air started to feel cold, the temperature started to drop in an alarming phase. "Osamu! Stop it!"

"But Fa- -" A smoke bomb exploded in the middle of everyone and Kitsune took that chance to run away. The King saw the blonde fled and started to follow him, leaving his coughing and slightly blinded son. The King ran and ran, keeping up as best as he could at the monstrous speed the blonde was going at.

"Wait! Please!" He huffed. "Please! I just want to talk!" His eyes started to blur as his lungs wanted to give out. "A- - Atsum- -" He took a misstep that made him fall and roll to some cliff where he held onto some branch for his dear life. He stared at the moon with teary eyes, karma was finally getting him, this was where it ends with him, full of hate, guilt, and pain. "I- - I'm sorry... I'm sorry Osamu, for not telling you the truth..." He cried. "I'm sorry my Love for being a greedy man... I'm sorry I couldn't save our family..." His hands started to slip, cutting the inside of his hands. "I'm sorry Atsumu... my son..." The blood on his hands finally made him slip but a pair of warm hands reached out and grabbed him. He was saved as he was pulled up. He stared at the son. "Atsumu..." Kitsune bit his lips and he looked at the King that was looking at him with eyes full of adoration but Kitsune broke the stare and stood only to be pulled by the King into an embrace. "My son..." The blonde's eyes widened. The King pulled away but kept his hands on Kitsune's sides. "I have so much to atone for... but no way of making things right..." He took out the black blade and saw the panic on the blonde but he quickly took the other's hands and placed the blade in them. Atsumu was confused, why was the King giving him the blade? But then he felt a hand on his cheek and it was the King's but he no longer looked like a King to Atsumu, he looked different, he felt different. "You are our first born..." The King explained. "You are the twin brother of Osamu Miya... son of King Hiruki Miya and Queen Hana Miya..." Why was the King saying all this to him? "You are Atsumu Miya... The first Prince of Inarizaki Kingdom."