Please

Just a few feet away from Kiyoomi stood Atsumu. Such a beautiful night where the moon gleamed over the garden, its reflection slightly waved on the glistening pond, fishes swimming underneath it. The cool breeze of night swaying the leaves of every plant. Beneath the biggest tree in the middle of the garden stood a beautiful blonde boy that was staring at the sky. The whole scene looked like a beautiful painting that was just out of this world.

It looked like Atsumu hadn't noticed the other person he unconsciously called out. He had no idea he was being admired not so far from. Kiyoomi just stood in place, feeling his heart beating uncontrollably, his breath hitch when he noticed that Atsumu was holding his fox mask. He had dreamt of this moment for so long, wanting to see the face of the most precious person to him. He wanted to caress the Aide's soft cheeks, he wanted to rest his forehead onto his, he wanted to feel the tip of Atsumu's nose on his and his cheek.

Kiyoomi was only a few steps away from Atsumu, yet he still couldn't see his face. His body started walking towards the blonde just ever so slowly, so quietly until he was just a feet away, just at arm's reach. "Atsu..." He called out but before the blonde could react, Kiyoomi gently rested his face from behind Atsumu's shoulder, gently placing one arm on the blonde's waist. Atsumu was stiff, surprised but when he finally processed what had happened he quickly tried to put his mask back on but Kiyoomi held his wrist, stopping him from lifting his mask. "Please. Don't... I promise, I won't look..." The Aide debated for a second before sighing, flopping down his hand and started relaxing.

With Atsumu's free hand, he gently ruffle's Kiyoomi's hair. "What are ya doin' here Omi?" The ravenette lets go of the blonde's wrist and slowly snakes his arms around his waist instead, hugging Atsumu from behind.

"Just let me stay like this for a while..." He said while tightening his embrace on the blonde. "I just missed you so much..."

"Omi, I don't mind ya bein' clingy like this... but I hafta wear my mask... someone might see me..."

"But I'm not someone... Please don't wear it..." As much as Kiyoomi wanted to see Atsumu's face he didn't want to pressure him. He wanted the blonde to show himself to him on his own.

"I'm sorry Omi... ya know I can't..." He bit his lips. "I- - I can't let anyone see...''

"Then I won't..." Atsumu flinched, he was confused by what Kiyoomi just said until he felt his tie being undone, when he looked down, the ravenette had already taken it off. "I won't look..." He wrapped the tie over his own eyes, surprising Atsumu. The blonde finally turned to face the blindfolded Kiyoomi and for the first time, he didn't have his mask on. Kiyoomi reached his hand out and Atsumu took it, placing it on his cheek and nuzzled into the touch until another hand cupped his other cheek. Kiyoomi took another step forward, and another, and another until he felt his body just inches away from Atsumu. The ravenette let his fingers trace the blonde's whole face, the parts that were beyond what he had touched before. He felt Atsumu's soft eyelashes, they were soft and it made Kiyoomi chuckled. This was giving him more joy than he thought it would. His thumb then brushed on Atsumu's lips that were smiling, making him smile. He rested his forehead on the shorter male, feeling the tip of Atsumu's nose on his own. "Just let me feel you." Atsumu hummed in response, giggling at how adorable the taller male was in front of him.

Since then, the two would meet up late at night whenever they could. Kiyoomi would always put on his blindfold when meeting the masked male and he would always ask the blonde if he could remove the mask for him, which Atsumu would allow him.

"Atsu..." Kiyoomi was sitting on the grassy ground while leaning his back against the tree. Atsumu hummed as he leaned back on the taller male's chest. "Tomorrow will be my coming of age ceremony, will you be my partner?" He nuzzled into Atsumu's blonde locks but after a minute he didn't get an answer from the latter. "Atsu?" But then he felt the blonde in arms moving, he couldn't see what was happening until he felt his blindfold being undone. He opened his eyes to see the blonde sitting on his knees wearing his mask again.

"Omi, I can't be yer partner... ya know that..." He smiled softly but sadness filled his tone.

"Why not?" The ravenette was clearly disappointed.

"Who am I to stand next to his Grace?" A tear fell from under his mask. "I am just a mere servant, nobody." He kept smiling. "I am not fit to be with y- -" Crossed fingers gently stopped him from talking anymore.

"Stop... please..." The well known cold hearted little Duke looked like he was about to cry, he sounded so desperate. "Please don't say that..." He looked down.

"But your Grace..."

"No!" He looked at Atsumu with pleading eyes. He pulled the blonde into his arms. "It's Omi to you..." His voice was shaking. "Please don't say you're a nobody..." he pulled away and put a hand on the blonde's cheek, staring at each other. "If you don't want to stand next to me, then just stay... just let me have you close..." He hugged the smaller male again But Atsumu could only bite his lips, not being able to give the answer he wanted to scream out, the answer that Kiyoomi so desperately needed to hear.

But their embrace was the only thing keeping them together.