Good Byes and Hello

The soldiers were in a panic as they couldn't see anything through the thick smoke, it was also getting hard for them to breath and just started running away from the smoke, forgetting about their Prince and King. Osamu looked around for his Father but he was nowhere to be found, he kept calling out but no one answered. The Prince kept looking around and when the smoke was slowly fading away, he finally realized that he was all alone. Panic took over the silver haired male, thinking that the Kitsune had kidnapped the King. He started running, looking for his Father, not even knowing where he was going but he trusted his instinct and gut.

He ran and ran until he saw a figure standing up, he felt relieved thinking it was the King but his face fell when he saw the Kitsune holding the black blade he knew too well but his eyes fell onto the man laying on the ground with a bloody chest. Prince Osamu fell to his knees as he stared at his lifeless Father. The temperature dropped in an instant, Sol could see his breath, he felt cold but his focus was on the distraught Prince.

"It was the only way..." The black blade was thrown in front of Osamu but when he looked up, there was no one there. The Kitsune had left him.

The Kingdom of Inarizaki mourns for their lost. Their beloved King had perished in the hands of the ferocious Kitsune. It was the last day of the King's wake, his body resting in the middle of their Kingdon's cathedral. Prince Osamu stood a little far back as he watched his mother, who he never saw outside of her room, just caressing his late Father's cold cheek.

"Mother, it's getting late... we should head back." He put a hand on her shoulder.

"You know... despite the life we've lived so far, I never stopped loving your Father. He was a man of confidence, strength, ambition. He only wanted the best for us, he was willing to give everything he had and everything he is just for us..." She smiled as a tear escaped her eyes. "He was amazing... he just lost his way..." She looked at her son. Osamu knew that his parents were hiding something, he would always feel that they were missing something and he felt it too but now was not the time to ask. "You go on, son... I want to stay here a little longer with your Father... we have so much to catch up with..." She returned her gaze back to her husband.

"Alright, I'll return to the palace for now and finish some work..." He put a hand on his Mother's shoulder that she gladly held. "I'll come get you once I finish..." He kissed the top of her head.

"Take care my son..." She smiled weakly. "I love you."

Prince Osamu started working, there were a lot of letters that he didn't want to bother for now, his top priority right now is succeeding on the throne as the new King Inarizaki Kingdom. After finally signing his name on the last document, he stood and stretched.

"Rin, ready the carriage, we;re going to pick up the Queen." The brunette bowed and left. The carriage stopped in front of the Cathedral and Prince Osamu made his way in. He saw his mother resting her head on the edge of his husband's casket. He smiled at the thought of how tired she must have been. He slowly got closer but each step felt wrong, every second he got close, he felt his chest tightened. His mother wasn't moving at all, she wasn't breathing! "Mother!!" He rushed to her and saw that she was holding a small bottle, he took it and took a whiff. Poison! He cursed to himself. "RIN!" His personal guard came running in and saw that his Prince was carrying the Queen and he quickly understood. They ran to the carriage and quickly returned to the Palace where they called for the best physician but it was too late.

Prince Osamu now stood in front of his parents' graves not even caring about the rain. He felt alone and broken. He was on his knees, wanting the ground to swallow him up but a pair of hands kept him afloat. He looked up to see Rintarou holding him in his arms in a tight embrace. They both knew that this was inappropriate but none of them said anything because right now, this was what Osamu needed.

"Stay with me tonight..." The brunette's eyes widened as his breath hitched, did he hear him right? But then he felt Osamu squeeze his hand and he knew that he heard him right.

"Yes, my Prince..."

Everything was thrown into chaos as every Kingdom didn't know how to handle the monsters movements, they were conflicted to be honest. Because the monsters weren't really doing anything to bother the Kingdoms, they weren't terrorizing anyone and anywhere like they used to. They only attack the not so innocent and take their own but a lot were still scared of them and kept insisting on the monsters haunt, kill them all.

"Prince Tobio, where are you going?" His Duke cousin asked.

"This meeting is useless, Suga-san..." The dark haired male rode his horse into the forest, not wanting to get involved in politics.

The blueberry eyed Prince took off his crown and changed into something more comfortable. He started exploring the forest when he noticed something, he kept hearing something he knew was not an animal, he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from but when he looked up, he saw something fly by, FAST! Kageyama's eyes sparkled as he had never seen something like that before so he did his best to follow the black flying thing. His horse was now running on pure adrenaline and he didn't want to stop.

*CRASH!

Kageyama halted and dismounted his horse, he slowly made his way through the thick bushes where he heard the loud crash. He walked as he pushed aside some leaves and branches until he saw light. The Prince now stood still as he was mesmerized by the sight in front of him.

"Ple- - please don't hurt me..." The monster pleaded with his glossy brown eyes. His fluffy orange hair was full of twigs and leaves, he had so many bruises and scratches all over his body. He has a pair of beautiful black wings but the left one looks broken. The beautiful winged guy didn't have legs like humans, he had normal thighs but his calves were that of a bird.

"Harpy..." The Prince mumbled. "You're a Harpy!" He beamed but it made the ginger jump. "Oh... no, I'm sorry..." He crouched down and got a little closer. "I won't hurt you, it's just my first time seeing a harpy..."

"A- -are you not scared?" Kageyama gulped, the monster in front of him was just too adorable for some reason.

"No, no... I won't do anything bad, I promise..." He held out a hand, he could see the smaller male hesitating for a minute before taking it. "You can call me Kags..." He shook the latter's hand who had a tint of pink on his cheek.

"Hi- - Hinata Shoyou..."