•Chapter Four•

Chapter-4, Scene-I❛ I ate an apple and now my virginity is at stake ❜

Chapter-4, Scene-I
I ate an apple and now my virginity is at stake

_________________
🦋

"Since you were out the whole day without my permission, you are not allowed to enter the house today."

Jungkook's eyes widened at that statement. His heart was pulsating so fast that he could hear it clearly in the deafening silence which followed after the chaos. He looked up at Keres who was staring at a random wall and then at Yoongi, who turned his head away, unable to look at him.

A few seconds later Jungkook snorted. A single, sarcastic, snort.

"You are doing this to me because you say I don't wanna see your faces.", he said, his voice barely above a whisper. Keres raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Didn't. I. Ask. You. Not. To. Speak?", the bitch emphasized on each word, as if challenging Jungkook to say anything further, to talk back to her.

Challenge accepted.

Jungkook looked up her. Sure his lips didn't speak at the moment, but his eyes did speak more than a thousand words. The eyes which were red not only from crying, but also from the flame of a new fire which was now ignited in him.

He was angry.

The brunet wiped his tears in his shirt and got up, limping on one leg because of his twisted ankle, and stared into Keres's eyes while standing opposite of her, face to face.

This is why Rose liked Jungkook's eyes. They had the capacity to set anything he looked at on fire, his eyes held the deepest of secrets which threatened to burn anyone who would try to invade in his space, like a fire breathing dragon protecting his treasure.

Have courage and be kind.

He took in a deep breath and mustered up a stronger voice.

"You are kicking me out today because you say that I don't want to see your faces when in reality it's you who don't want to see mine."

Keres, offended beyond words slapped him once again.

"How dare you speak to me like that!"

"Then how shall I speak!" Jungkook screamed and took three steps back, tears once again filling up his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

"How am I supposed to speak to you? I cant look at your face because you make me stand in the rain the whole night and make me work in fever, I can't talk back to you or you don't let me eat the whole day, you don't even let me talk softly to you or you slap me because you find my voice irritating, you don't let me go out except for the market and shut me up in my room with spiders and dust when I try to do what I want, how am I supposed to even speak to you?!"