•Chapter Twelve•

Chapter-12, Scene-I❛ More Triggers and Tiger❜

Chapter-12, Scene-I
❛ More Triggers and Tiger❜

________________
🦋

Taehyung took in a deep breath as he stared at the absolutely breathtaking but trying boy who had just passed out against his chest.

What did I even do?

"Hey, how dare you pass out when I was in the middle of talking to you?", He said in a little frustration, trying to hold his body off his own to avoid as much skinship as possible. He tried to straighten up the boy's head with one hand while trying to balance his body off his own with his other, but when nothing worked even after 2 hard minutes of trying and the brunet fell back on his chest again, with a sigh, the prince just gave up on even trying anymore.

He was confused as to which one of his actions were bizzare enough to give him panic to the point where he fainted, but no matter the circumstances, he couldn't just leave him all alone, at the mercy of the woods.

"Hey.", he softly took his face in his hand and shook it once as a last half hearted attempt to waking him up, and when got no response as expected, he looked up towards the sky.

How is it that I came here to free my mind and it just became busier than ever?

The prince, after a minute of consideration snaked his arms around the boy's waist and his inner thighs to hold him in his arms bridal style with his head on his shoulder, before he jumped effortlessly off the white horse with a thud.

With the brunet still in his arms, he whistled loud, "Augustus."

While the black sheen horse which was standing a few meters away from them, at one call, came running towards his owner, he lay the boy down on the ground and against a giant tree trunk. He took off his coat, leaving his cut up torso bare and exposed, and covered the younger with it, knowing damn well that Jimin would kill him for ruining his precious coat, but the situation at hand was more important. The younger, at the contact of the unfamiliar warmth of the coat, stirred in his sleep, with a little of a frown settling on his face.

The prince crouched down to come in level with the sleeping beauty, staring at his frowning face for the longest of time, listening to the soft whimpers he released in his fainted state which seemed to be filled with pain. He was confused, confused at himself as to why was he being so soft, why was he taking care of him, why couldn't he just bring himself to leave him alone and return back to the castle? Tomorrow is his birthday, there is a Royal Ball to be held, a bride to be chosen and a lot which is to be done and yet he has just decided to stay here, alone, with a vulnerable looking stranger, who seemed like he would break if Taehyung held him with even just a little power.