•Chapter Twenty•

Chapter-20, Scene-1❛ Fuck Min Keres for you shall go to the Ball

Chapter-20, Scene-1
❛ Fuck Min Keres for you shall go to the Ball.❜

_____________
🦋

"All done!", exclaimed the fairy godmother quickly as she rounded up all the horses and the footmen, (who were trying to lift up the very heavy driver on his feet), towards the carriage and out of the front door of the massive property of the Jeon Manor, "Everyone! Get into position! Come on Jungkook let's go you are going to miss the Ball!"

"Fairy Godmother!", yelled Jungkook from behind her, stopping the fairy from exiting the main gate. She looked at the brunet with a hurried expression, "What's wrong?"

"I can't go to the Ball in this.", he stated simply standing there, gesturing to his torn and dirty outfit, clearly not an ideal fit for a Ball of such caliber. Upon closer inspection, the fairy godmother also noticed the boy's tear stained cheeks, messy hair and a flushed face.

"My my, aren't you a lovely sight to behold.", mumbled the fairy, making a slightly disgruntled face.

Jungkook blushed, clasped his hands in front of him, and let out shy smile, swinging his body slightly, like a 6 year old girl who had just been complimented, "Why thank you."

"Well that wasn't a compliment, ever heard of sarcasm?"

His face fell as he straightened his posture and blushed, now of embarrassment, "Oh. A-anyways, can you please fix my outfit for me?", he said, looking at the torn areas of his father's beloved coat, and the torn ruffles of his plain white cotton shirt.

"Fix it? No let me give your something new.", she said, Mr. Bubbles all ready and sparkly in her hands, when Jungkook stopped her.

"No please, do not do so. It belonged to my father, and if I wear it to the ball, It will be like I am taking him with me.", said the brunet in a sad yet fond tone, breaking up the fairy's  resolve. She thought for a moment.

"I understand, but would you mind if I gee it up a little? Take that royal blue and incorporate it in the entire outfit? Your complexion would look stunning in that shade."

Jungkook blushed, "Yes I would absolutely love that."

The godmother took a step back, cracked her neck like there is no tomorrow and swayed Mr. Bubbles in Jungkook's direction, in one graceful movement.

Instead of sparkles like Jungkook had expected, a small blue butterfly emerged from the tip of the magic wand, slowly fluttering its little wings and flying towards him, a trail of glittery sparkles following behind her.