•Chapter Sixteen•

Chapter-16, Scene-I❛ Where Park Jimin is done with Kim Taehyung's bullshit ❜

Chapter-16, Scene-I
❛ Where Park Jimin is done with Kim Taehyung's bullshit ❜

_________________
🦋

All the maids, butlers and guards lining the hallway moved out of the way in fright as an angry Prince of the Kingdom was stomping his way towards Jimin's office, his scratched torso on full display, with a crumbled coat in his hand. Despite all efforts of being super careful as to not seem suspicious and to show his subjects no side of him except the kind one, keeping up with his reputation, keeping up with the sunshine exterior, it was coming all crashing down today, as he was breaking the very rules he had promised himself he would never break. For the very first time, Kim Taehyung of the day had allowed himself to be drunk up by his rage, and the people who saw him, couldn't help but whisper amongst themselves the juciest of gossip.

With a loud bang Taehyung barged into the double doors of Jimin's office, and made his way towards his best friend who was sitting on his chair behind a desk full of documents.

"Hey, you are ba-", Jimin began with a small smile on his face, but this small smile turned into a horrified gasp in a second as the Prince grabbed him roughly by his collar and yanked him off his seat and towards himself.

Jimin let out a surprised breath as he saw Taehyung's anger burn deep into his eyes, their faces inches apart. The blonde was very very intimidated with this sudden and out of character action, but decided not to question immediately and keep up a strong front.

"Taehyung?", came a soft voice of a female from his right, and a little taken aback, Taehyung looked in the direction to come face to face with Rose, Jimin's beloved cousin. She was wearing a sunshine yellow gown, with a fountain pen in her hand, her beautiful blonde hair were up in a messy bun with a few strands falling down the sides framing her face - the face which currently held an expression of surprise and worry, with a little blue ink smudged on her nose.

He gave her a kind - unsarcastic smile, "Oh hey Rosie, sorry didn't see you there. Look at you, as beautiful as always,", he let out in a normal voice and tone, contrary to his grip on Jimin's collar, which was tight and trembling.

"What's wrong?", she asked, looking back and forth between Taehyung's contracting expression to his actions and her brother, who looked like was choked out of breath, with his face turning slightly blue, but somehow didn't let out a single word of protest, "Did something happen?"

"Oh it's nothing-", Taehyung shifted his attention back at the blonde who was in his hold, "-just want to have a little chat with your brother. Do you mind leaving us for a bit?", he asked Rose politely, not moving his eyes away from Jimin's.