•Chapter Six•

Chapter-6, Scene-I❛ This is more horrifying than monday morning❜

Chapter-6, Scene-I
This is more horrifying than monday morning

___________________
🦋

People, regardless of the realms they are from, whether their existence be that of a king or a servant, whether they be old or young, wise or naive, innocent or sharp, whether they be a virile male who protects their loved ones or a female which graces the world with new life, no matter the cultural differences, or individual choices, no matter of who they are and what they think or believe, may perhaps come all together in unity, keeping aside their pride, to admit to the fact that the only feeling worse than falling in love-

-is waking up fucking tired.

Taehyung groaned softly as he got up from his bed, holding his head in both his hands. He had bursting pain all over his body, which made him grab a book from the side table and throw it at the doorway of his room with a loud thud in irritation, gritting his teeth.

"F-fuck"

He got up stumbling, feeling the soft carpet under his naked feet. His skull felt like it was threatening to burst open and blob out his brain on the floor, pounding and pulsating in his ears like a soft continuous beats of a drum. His eyes were defocused, seeing double of everything, the dancing colors and the sharp morning sunlight making him want to jump out of his own body like it was a piece of clothing.

Fucking hangover.

"Mar- oh Lord, Maria?!", he yelled for his personal maid, with all the energy he had, standing in the middle of the room, trying to get his eyes to adjust. By the time he heard the jingle of an old voice from outside the door, he had started recognising the familiar objects of his room, like the broken frame of the mirror he broke yesterday, which was yet to be replaced. He opened his eyes wide and then shut them tight a couple of times, as an eye exercise.

"How is the morning treating you today Your Majesty? Is there something you need?", said Maria without entering the room.

If my morning was a person, I would torture it to death.

"Ye-ah, I am good, can you get me a big glass of lemonade? Make it really big okay? In fact send in a-a big slice of lemon too along with it, and by that I mean a really big slice of le-lemon yeah? I need that shit.", he said, now making his way towards the bathroom with wobbly knees.

"Right away your majesty"

Taehyung slammed open the bathroom door by throwing his entire body at it, still clutching his head in his hands as if his life depended on it. After immense struggle of tripping over the rug, hitting his head on the wall and falling over a bar of soap on the floor, when he finally had his vision back in focus, the first thing he saw was a purple bruise on his right peck, followed by various cuts and smaller bruises, which were littered over his entire torso, through his reflection in the golden mirror over the sink.