•Chapter Thirteen•

Chapter-13, Scene-I❛ The new Junior Adviser is a hottie❜

Chapter-13, Scene-I
❛ The new Junior Adviser is a hottie❜

________________
🦋

It was a busy day in the Royal castle of Kimansa, bustling with preparatory activities by all who worked under it's wing, to prepare for the upcoming Royal Ball to be held in the honor of the Prince's 25th birthday, which was tomorrow.

A lot was to be done with not a single worker, minister Or servant to be sitting idle. The regular preparations included invitations to be written and sent to all the neibouring Kingdoms and dukedoms, rooms to be prepared for their stay, the most delicious of food to be cooked, and decorations to be done in respect with the reputation of King Jihoon, but on top of that with the announcement of an "Open Ball", arrangements had to be made to accomodated, welcome and feed all the youth attendees of the capital city, which is an overwhelming number in itself.

Earlier the proposition was made to forcefully 'invite' all of the unmarried youth of the entire kingdom, but since it was an unrealistic number, given that Kimansa was a large kingdom, the King set up an emergency committee and the number were brought down after a thoughtful reconsideration, to be limited to the capital city only.

None of this could have been discussed with Taehyung of course, because he hadn't been in the castle the whole morning.

The maids and butlers talked amongst themselves secretly about the sudden change of plans in the events of the Ball and inevitably, a baseless rumour spread about that the prince was in love with a commoner, some even went as far as saying that the person is not even a commonfolk but a peasant, and the Royal Family is trying to cover it up by initiating the Royal code. These rumours served as an entertainment source to the majority of the people in the palace.

To all but the Leader General of Orenron.

As Jimin walked by the people whispering amongst themselves in the hallway, his hand tightened around the roll of documents he held, crumbling it completely.

"Is it true that the future queen would not be of Royal blood?"

"I came to hear that she is a peasant who makes a living doing menial work"

"The prince has really peculiar tastes"

"Maybe he cannot handle a Royal wife of status higher than him"

"That is really egoistic"

"Maybe he wants everyone to have a status lower than his own. I believe it's called superiority complex"