•Chapter Five•

TRIGGER•WARNING

TRIGGER•WARNING

....I wont say for what or it will spoil the chapter, and since the smallest of detail can be harmful to someone, trigger warning. Read at your own risk honestly.

Chapter-5, Scene-I
Holy shit he hot

____________________
🦋

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw his first kiss slip right through his fingers. It was hot, it was tight, it was slow but most importantly it was forced.

Jungkook was forcibly being kissed by a person he doesn't even know, or had seen the face of, in a dark room, far away from home, in a place filled with people who won't even help him no matter how hard he screamed. He felt helpless and small.

The stranger was moving his lips in slow yet deep movements, consuming the younger's lips as a whole, nibbling lightly on his lower lip which tasted like soft strawberries. Jungkook tried pulling away at the first contact, making protesting sounds from the back of his throat but the older held onto his jaw in a tight grip, making it impossible for him to move his head. He even tried pushing him back, but that didn't work either, given to the solid armour like chest.

Is he a soldier?

Jungkook didn't want it and running out of options, bit the soldier's lower lip hard and pressed his own lips together tightly shut to cut off his access.

Upon tasting a hint of blood coming out his lips and watching his victim trying his best to put up a fight was way more amusing than it should be. The soldier let go of the brunet, letting him collapse on the floor again and threw his head back in satisfaction.

Ah. This is fun.

The man crouched to Jungkook's level, who in response pulled his knees upto his chest and hid his face behind it.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?", he asked in his scary deep voice, only getting a silent stare in response. With a snort, the soldier ran a hand through his hair.

"Fuck about kissing, you resisted me, how exciting is that. Makes me want to kiss you senseless.", the man whispered to himself, obviously having fun as he licked his lips.

"Aren't you being a little too feisty for your situation?", he asked again, tilting his head.

Jungkook didn't respond, he just let the tear streaks on his cheeks dry and continued sending off a silent death glare towards the person who took his first kiss.