•Chapter Fifteen•

A U T H O R ' S • N O T E[6000 WORDS YA'ALL

[6000 WORDS YA'ALL. IT'S ACTUALLY INSANE TO BE ABLE TO ABLE TO FILL AN EMPTY WORD DOCUMENT WITH 6000 WORDS WHEN YOU ARE FAILING IN ENGLISH ESSAYS FOR WRITING EVEN 2000 WORDS. THE POWER OF TAEKOOK]

[MY HANDS ARE BLEEDING, I AM DYING]

[jk, love y'all man]

Chapter-15, Scene-I
❛ To Falling In Love With You❜

______________
🦋

Taehyung saw something almost as wild as a ray of hope cross the younger's eyes for an instant before he cleared his throat and spoke in a clear unsuspecting voice.

"I mean, yes you are correct, she is infact not my horse.", Kook's chin was held high up, as if trying to build up an exterior to hide his true intent.

"Neigh?", Taehyung heard the white horse let out a soft sound looking in their direction.

"Stay out of it", he told Snow, pointing a finger in her direction.

The prince bringing his attention back to the younger, raised a questionable eyebrow, "But didn't you just admit that she is your horse?"

"Yes I did"

"And now you are saying it's not?"

"Yes I do"

"Which one is it?"

"The latter. She is not my horse."

"Then why did you say that she was your horse earlier?"

He observed deeply with his grey eyes all the emotions that seemed to cross the soft brown ones in front of him in a matter of seconds, as if caught up in a frantic dilemma.

"She is not my horse"

"You just said that. I am asking you why did you say otherwise?

The prince watched as Kook averted his eyes away and began sweating.
It was clear he was biting his tongue over something he wanted to let out really bad.

Is he hiding something?

"Are you hiding something?", Taehyung asked before he could even think.

He saw as the young boy sitting in front of him looked up with his big doe eyes even bigger than ever. Those eyes were that of a culprit who has been caught red handed.