•Chapter Eighteen•

A U T H O R ' S • N O T EKsiebdjekwnejwiwnwbejKdkemwjsjsjj*Gen

Ksiebdjekwnejwiwnwbej
Kdkemwjsjsjj
*Gen.exe has stopped working*

WARNING
Amazing chapter up ahead ya'll

Chapter-18, Scene-I
❛ The Magical Hairy Dogfather❜

__________________
🦋

"Little baby little baby sleep tight~", sung Jeon Bora, cradling a small 5 year old boy, her boy, in her arms as she walked along the walls of the beautiful heaven she called home, "And let the moon bring you stars so bright~".

Her boy, the 5 years old Jungkook wrapped his arms around her neck and rested his small head on her shoulder, sleep threatening to take over his small delicate features, but refused to give in before hearing his mother finish his favourite song , the one she always sung to lull him to sleep.

"Baby angel runs to the garden to play, among flowers, birds, dust and clay~", she then pet her son's soft hair, trying to coax him to sleep,"And when mommy calls little angle to eat, the little angle dances, laughs and sings~", she then swings her body softly, still petting her son, feeling his breathing patterns slowly getting deeper and shallower.

But he still spoke, in a small sleepy voice, burying his face deeper in her mother's neck, "I love you mommy."

Bora's laughter jingled like a clutter of bells on a warm spring day, "I love you too my son."

"I love daddy too, tell him that please.", he spoke again, yawning immediately afterwards.

"Why? He isn't even here."

"I don't want him to feel left out.", baby Jungkook replied, partially whimpering, "He gets sad when he feels left out."

Bora giggled again, "Oh my sweet boy, kind as always. I will make sure to tell him that, but for now you should sleep.", she then whispered in her son's ear, "Or else the evil monster will come get you."

Jungkook removed his face from her neck to look her in the eye - scared, sleep still filling his eyes to the brim, "Mommy! Don't scare me!", his red eyes began to tear up as he began to cry loudly, with his hands, balled into small fists, rubbing over his eyes, "I hate monsters!"

Bora smiling out of guilt, got her son in a tight embrace, "Aww I am sorry, I am very sorry, no evil monster will come to get you, see? I am here. As long as mommy and daddy are here, Jungkook is safe.", she tried to console her crying toddler, deeply regretting her words.