P R O L O G U E 'ˎ

"Where do you think you are going?", a demanding voice boomed from behind Jungkook as he was about to jump off the window, shaking him to his core

With one leg on the ledge and just 40 feet away from achieving freedom, he stopped in his track and closed his eyes in frustration, bitting his lip, threatening to draw out blood.

This is ridiculous.

Reluctantly, he got back on both his feet ever so slowly, and with a pounding heart and an irritated sigh, he turned to look at the biggest monstrosity of his life.
The Prince of his kingdom, or more like his prince as he had been asked to address him as.

Taehyung wore a loose white shirt and a pair of plain black pants, with his arms crossed over his chest and with murder in his eyes, he was leaning on the doorframe of Jungkook's room. They both stared at each other with a burning passion, one with a passion of hate and another with the passion of desire.

Suddenly Taehyung smirked, his grey eyes turning darker.

"Oh so is this why you wanted a seperate chamber of your own?", he asked jokingly and he slowly walked towards the younger. Without wasting any time, Jungkook drew out the pocket knife he had kept in his pocket earlier, anticipating a situation similar to this. He threatened the predator in front of him by pointing the sharp side of of the knife at him from an arm's length.

"I dare you to advance towards me so I can give you another scar", Jungkook huffed, scared to the core, adrenaline filled every cell of his body. He knew he won't be any match for the prince who was a master of combat, but showing weakness wasn't an option.

Please let it work.

"Oh? Playing brave now are we little Cinder?", Taehyung's smirk just got wider as he advanced towards Jungkook with longer strides.

The brunet's face contorted into a disgusting expression, as he gripped the handle of the pocket knife tightly.

"I am no Cinder! The fire in me is strong enough to burn the ones who touch me without my permission, do you wonder who might that be in this fucking room?" He yelled at the prince, backing up towards the window he was about to crawl out of when his plans were interrupted. Nevertheless he had a new plan.

It's better-

The smirk left his face and the Grey head closed the distance between them quickly but refused to stop approaching, regardless of the circumstances. The sharp edge of the knife was now poking into his chest, drawing out a drop of blood. Jungkook was shocked to see this action, as his eyes went as wide as saucers.

"W-what are you doing?", he asked. Taehyung kept reaching towards him maintaining a bold eye contact, and with Jungkook not letting his guard down by holding the weapon with both his hands at an arm's distance, the knife kept going deeper and deeper into Taehyung's chest, drawing out more and more blood.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, back off!", Jungkook yelled at his face. The grey eyes were staring at the brunet, not stopping and the brown eyes were staring at the red crimson flowing off of the latter's chest. The younger backed away and even bent his elbows to retract the knife, trying to hurt him a little less, and the older taking an advantage of it, got closer.

Jungkook knew if was either now or never.

It's better, rather than being forced to be here-

Not wanting to retract any further and with the older not stopping, Jungkook closed his eyes as a small tear ran down his cheeks.

"You are a psychopath", he whispered, looking up, with glossy, powerful brown eyes, full of hatered for the predator standing in front of him. A pair of stormy eyes looked back at him.

"I know", was his answer.

It's better-

With a gentle scoff, Jungkook let go of the knife in his hand to back away and sat on the window ledge. Taehyung's eyes went wide with realization.

Rather than to be here and rot-

With a winning smile, Jungkook closed his eyes, leaned back and fell out of the window.

It's better to die.

_________________
🦋

A U T H O R ' S • N O T E
I wrote this long ago. Felt a little tired so didn't edit it, here is whatever I wrote at one go, *shy shy*

Thought i owed you guys a little something
*shy shy*

Thought i owed you guys a little something*shy shy*

---🕸🕷---