➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦

"Th-That—That guy has a gun to Alex's head." Nico stuttered.

Karolina made it just in time, but it was too late. You watched in terror as one of the men escorted Alex to a car while the other, whom you presumed to be the leader, remained to speak with someone in front of him. You clutched your necklace in comfort.

"The odds of surviving a confrontation seem increasingly slim," Gert stated.

"We are not abandoning Alex." You told Gert in anger.

"But we have no chance!"

"I say we do," Nico replied. "Karolina, go!"

Karolina nodded and got behind the wheel, following the vehicle where Alex was in. You didn't care if you were in danger or get killed at this point; all that mattered was Alex's safety. And you'll cause chaos if you have to.

Karolina came to a complete halt when the vehicle in front of her came to a complete stop due to the stoplight. You and Nico were about to leave the car when you were both stopped by Gert, Karolina, and Molly. "Wait, stop! No, Nico! (Y/n)!"

"Get off of me!" Nico yelled and was able to get out first while Gert held you back.

"What is she doing?" Molly questioned.

"Stopping him?" Karolina asked.

You watched as Nico stepped in front of the car and activated the staff. You slowly came to a realization. 'How are you going to beat that?'

"Beat what?" You asked softly, earning some looks from Molly, Gert, and Karolina.

'Nico is literally powerful with that staff. What even is your contribution to this team?'

You clenched your fists as your heartbeat increased.

'Put on an illusion? What is this? A magic show? A birthday party?'

Nico turned to face you, Molly, Gert, and Karolina, jerking her head to indicate that the staff wasn't working. Molly got out of the car right away, leaving you with Gert and Karolina.

"Molly!" Gert yelled.

'Your best friend is super strong.'

"What is she doing?" Karolina asked in confusion.

"I don't know," Gert replied.

You watched as Molly lifted the car up from behind, earning a few gasps from Karolina and Gert. The two men in the car got out of their vehicle. "Hey!" The leader, Darius Davis, pointed his gun at Nico until he looked beside him and saw Molly lifting the car. "What in the hell?"

Karolina left the car and removed her bracelet, her skin glowing brightly, and she released beams of light from her hands, blinding Alex's captors. "Alex, run!"

'Oh, cool. She's pretty and glowing. She has useful powers too.'

Molly dropped the car and grinned towards Karolina. "You have superpowers, too?" She excitingly asked. "She's beautiful, and she glows. Great." Gert muttered and got out of the car, leaving you alone inside. You covered your ears in an attempt to block the voices out. "Stop..."

'Alex is rescued, and you didn't do shit.'

When Alex stepped out of the car, Karolina told him to walk up to Nico. Your eyes glowed from red to blue in vice versa, along with the gem of your necklace.

Darius' accomplice immediately ran away, leaving Darius all alone to deal with the teenagers. Karolina stopped using her powers. "I can't hold this much longer." She wore her bracelet again, and she stopped glowing.