Chapter 5:~Lustillia~

Aldon and Shaylee rode fast through the woods against Lustillia. Their mother was dying and she needed their father as fast as possible. Their father needed to know about their mother's refusal of sailing to Elornia. They knew their father would do anything to get their mother to leave Shivanna. Their father loved their mother more than anything in the world and he was the only one who could convince her that her time has passed and that it was time for her to finally leave Shivanna for The Land of Eternal Peace.

Emersion walked through the woods of Lustillia alone and he looked at the beautiful glittering nature and sky. He sighed deeply. It had almost gone over two thousand years now since his brother had died at The Angelina Lake in the battle of The Angelina fields. He sighed deeply as he thought about it. Everything he had been through in his over 6000 years of life. His children was still so young but he knew that they were now ready to take over their mother's Kingdom and he knew it was soon time for Charline to finally leave Shivanna but without him. He was fated. Destined to walk the earth until his brother arise from The Angelina Lake. He began to notice every day now that his memory was fading. The Demon realm was calling him home. Why did the Gods have to be so unfair. All he had ever done was for the good of Shivanna. Why did his fate need to be so unfair. He was finally meeting the end of this part of his life. He was losing his memory. His time in this age of Shivanna was coming to an end and there was nothing he could do to change it.